'Wild and Wicked'

A/N: Hellooowww my felloww munchkins!! it's been long, I guess!

So, the ‘Wild and Wicked’ is finally completed.

It has 67 chapters and an epilogue. Although you may find the chapters short.

and lemme tell ya...It will be a rollercoaster ride...with the right pace..Too much chaos...Secrets and...A strong female lead..and A strong male lead!!

So give it a shotttt!!

I am sure you will like it..because I just know...If u r into ARRANGE MARRIAGE trope..then yes...

Go for it..

But Imma warn you...It ain't a cliché...😉 Here's the blurb😉

Also...Trailer on my Instagram @ms_cornsalad

I LOVE Y'ALL..❤

✨ Introduction✨

The world we live in is nothing but a sinister place, where the sinners sin. Those rueful creatures hide among us; They pretend to be your friends, but stab you with their betrayal to watch you fall. In the world of deception and lies, there resides those people who want to bring you down on your knees. Don't let them break you, my daughter. I am raising a Queen, not a coward Kataleya. Don't bow to anyone, instead make them bow to you.

Mistakes. Everyone made them. It's not hard to be wrong. Although, living with them forever? That's what is really tough. But, suffering as a result of someone else's mistakes, that's where the question arises. "What was my fault?"

Kataleya Hernández, who belongs to the family of Spanish Mafia, had questioned the faith she had to endure as the mistakes of someone else.
Darkness, secrets, deception and lies surround her. Yet, she somehow found a way to make the darkness her safe haven.
Her motto of trust no one when it comes to a complicated situation brought her where she is. The people who promised her forever turned into ghosts when she needed them, leaving only empty promises in the dust. Those who were the cause of the cruelty she had to suffer. Because of whom, her personality turned cold and mean.

She is cold and mean to everyone around her, or maybe pretending to be. After all, the fear of betrayal and the past repeating itself, suffocates her. Making it hard for her to open up or to trust again.
Although with her friends, she may be cold or mean, but with a different soft side for them. The only people she trusts her life with, except her.

"The most pure feeling in the world, love. I experienced it. I had it. And it was amazing. But, it's gone now. I made a huge mistake. I promised to never hurt her, yet, it was me who broke her. I hate myself. Only if I could tell her how much I miss her presence in my arms. If I earn her back, I will never let her go."

Happiness. It's a small word, yet it means a lot. Without it, a person's life is nothing but gloomy. Everything appears lifeless and nothing brings you joy. The liveliness is nowhere near, only the black and white turmoil of sadness is there.

Enrico Nicoletti's life is the definition of this: a workaholic who drowns himself in nothing but work to escape the sad reality that his life is only filled with sadness and suffering.
A rueful yet cruel past, hidden behind the cold eyes of his. The cold eyes which lack warmth in them. And, the emotions which swirl in them, calling out for help. Silently screaming for someone to save him. To love him. But his silent cries were always unheard of. What if someone finally sees his struggle and listens to his screams?

When a situation emerges, and both are compelled to marry each other, what will happen? The secrets will unravel, the past will catch up, and maybe between them, a chaotic love will bloom?

INSTA: @ms_cornsalad