Chapter~4

Charlotte's POV:

"Good Morning FAM! It is Monday again! The day we will work our asses off again. I hope you all have a fan-fucking-tastic day again." I chirped in my fake happy tone.

"Stop shouting! You are not the only one who hates to wake up early." My dearest brother, Seth grumbled as he came in strolling.

"Shut up both of you" Anthony said rolling his eyes only to get smacked on his head by Samantha.

"Do not roll your eyes! They will get stuck back in your head, and we have to get them operated that will lead you to end up blind Oh wait! I forgot you don't have a brain, so they won't stuck." Samantha speaks making all of us snort at my eldest brother's reaction. Samantha has a pure dislike to whenever someone rolls their eyes.

"Good morning Honey and Seth" Mom greeted us as soon as she finally noticed us. I gave her a big grin while Seth just grumbled about how he don't like anyone talking in the morning, and it's not wrong to think about killing them.

"What did you just say son?" Dad asked with a deadly calm tone as I sat down on my chair. Seth cussed out again for thinking out loud again.

My dearest brother has this weird habit of thinking out his thoughts loudly.

"You should stop talking to the voices in your head." I said innocently making him scowl again.

"I don't have any voices. I am just exclusive and think out loud." He said and I stuck out my tongue.

"You still think our kids are completely normal?" Dad whispered to mom. Wait, fake whispered to mom. He literally said it loud in her ear for all of us to hear.

"Do not shout in my ear! And they have your genes. What the hell do you expect?" My mom, Juliet Kingston is fucking awesome woman. She literally roast everyone with wonderful comebacks.

"What do you mean by that? They have your genes too!" Dad said and all of us gulped. I'm glad my cute little niece, Davina is not here to witness the murder that is going to happen.

"James Kingston, are you saying that I'm not normal?" She said glaring coldly at Dad.

"No! I didn't mean that." Dad quickly said without missing a beat.

"MOM!" I rushed out quickly to turn mom's attention on me.

"Yes Charlie?" She asked sweetly. Her mood has quickly turned 360 degree.

"I was saying that now we are in California and I still do not have a job. I will go job hunting from tomorrow, but today I will enjoy my day with Max And I'll ask David and Asher to tag along." I told her, and she replied sarcastically "If I wasn't in a mood to kill your dearest father, you wouldn't have told me."

"That is so not true! I tell you everything. And Samantha is my witness here." I said dramatically and Samantha piped in too for my support. I love my sister-in-law.

"Yes! We both share everything! Whether it is me complaining about your son or her whining about her boy problems."

She shouldn't have said that.

"What boy problem?" All three males immediately said after hearing 'Boy problem'.

"Who is bothering you and why didn't you tell me" Seth asked going into his overprotective brother mode.

"Do not interfere when adults are talking." Both me and Samantha said to him. Sucks to be youngest.

"Who is bothering you sister?" Anthony asked seriously in a tone that said 'I need honest answers'.