Chapter~26

A/N: I'm so sorry for updating this late...but I was thinking of putting it on hold and didn't have enough motivation.

Also I got sick, and spent a whole week sleeping and resting.

I'm really sorry...🧡

AND...DO LIKE AND COMMENT 🧡🧡

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM/FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED SO MUCH.

Enjoy now lovelies!

Dante's POV:

Love.

Not everyone finds it. But those who do, are secured with the most precious gift in their lives.

A gift given by the destiny and our fate to meet a stranger who will become most cherished to your heart.

Your heart will only be filled with your feelings for them. The memories of whom, will be treasured by you even in your hardest time.

These feelings though comes along with many things which causes our heart an insufferable darkness.

A feeling filled with agony in every single second if you're not with them.

A rollercoaster ride of these emotions but in the end, all are worth it. Why? Because, you will be with the person you love. And, you will be truly happy.

That's how I'm right now. I'm truly happy because my suffering in the end lead me to the woman of my heart who is sleeping in the room next to mine.

After the dinner with Nicolo reciting his story of how he met the strong headed girl, Arabella in college only a month ago, It was time for Charlotte to take her prescribed medicines.

The medicines kicked in, and she fell into the deep slumber.

I, on the other hand, was now waiting for my sister to show herself and discuss this ‘surprise gift’ of her.

A knock on the door brought me to back to the reality. I sighed and spoke “Come in.”

The door opened as soon as the words left my mouth and Vanessa came strolling inside with her head held high.

“I was awaiting your arrival” I said tiredly as she makes herself comfortable on my bed.

“Lucas called.” She answered.

Those two words were enough for me to know what she meant.

Lucas called, she got busy talking to him and lost the track of time.

It was difficult for me to understand her answering with only few words in the beginning, but now I can understand what she conveys with her few words only.

“So, what's this surprise of yours?” I peculiarly asked, interested in knowing about it.

“I have Austin held captive for you.” She bluntly says making my eyes go wide.

“What? Why was I not aware of this?” I asked with a clenched jaw after hearing the bastard's name.

“You had to sort out your problems first.” She answered earning a sigh from me.

“Where is he?” I questioned.

“Warehouse.” She answered.

“Thank you. I will pay the bastard visit and by Satan, I will make him wish that he never would have laid a finger on my woman.” I callously shot.

“I already made him wish that he should have never even thought of laying a hand on any woman.” Vanessa shot making me smirk.

“I'M SORRY! DON'T DO THIS. I'LL BE GOOD.”