Epilogue

Last update💞 Enjoy reading.

Our another journey ends here❤

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all❤

Third person's POV:

Dante anxiously awaited for Charlotte's family to arrive.

Charlotte was getting ready, oblivious that the guests were her family. Dante lured her into getting ready, saying they will be having dinner with his business partner's family. In his defense, he did not lie. He only kept who they were to himself.

Dante has seen the yearning for her family in her eyes. She was happy with the Rossi's. She has become an important member of the family. But, no matter how much she was happy, a part of her missed her real family. The one she grew up with. She was dying to meet her brothers, her sister-in-law, her niece. She missed them all.

But, getting hurt deeply by them, who she never expected would hide something so big from her, her pride was too big to reach out to them first. She wanted to forgive them but at the same time, she did not.

Dante had noticed this longing in her eyes. So, he had planned this evening to reunite her with her family. He had forced everyone else, except from Charlotte and Vanessa, to go out.

He avoided sending Vanessa because he needed someone to control the situation if it goes out of hand. She was the perfect person to fix and control situations that is unmanageable.

He heard the doorbell rings, and immediately went to receive the door.

On the other hand, Charlotte was trying her best to look presentable.

‘I don't want to embarrass Dante in front of his business partners. So, I should try to be more than just presentable.’ She thought to herself.

She had taken Angelo's help in choosing her evening outfit, since he had really great taste.
Well, if he's going to be a fashion designer, his choice had to be great.

She changed into a satin brown dress.
Her satin brown colored dress had the perfect design, making her look like an absolute goddess. The neckline plunged down her chest, stopping to just before her waist. The slit at the bottom of the gown accompanied the fabric that cinched at her waist, while the sleeves seemed never-ending as they loosely wound around her arms to her wrists. Diamond earrings dangling down her ears. Tying her hair in a low bun, leaving a few strands of her hair, she coated her lips with the brownish shade of lipstick. She was satisfied with the outcome.