Chapter~34

Previously~

"What do you want me to do?" Charlotte asked.
But what the guy said, made both me and Asher choke on the coffee that we were drinking.
"Date me."

New Update💞 Enjoy reading

Like

Comment

and follow

P.s. Constructive criticism is appreciated❤

Love y'all

Charlotte's POV:

“Date you? Are you crazy?” Dante hissed, grabbing Ian by his shirt's collar, while I was unable to form any words.

“Dude, relax!” Ian stated, trying to free himself from Dante's grasp, whereas Asher was staring at the scene unfolding in front of him with excitement along with eating snacks.

“Relax? You're fucking asking my woman to date you in front of me, and you want me to relax?” Dante callously shot, staring at him with such fury that could melt you more than the heat of July.

“That insecure, are you? You didn't even let Charlotte spoke before grasping my collar. Are you that self-doubting?” He smirked, and I could sense the anger rising in Dante's behaviour.

Before we can comprehend anything, Dante's fist connected with Ian's face, bursting his lips. That's when I came out of the shock before grasping Dante's hands in mine and rubbing his hand, trying to sooth his seething rage.

“Breath Dante. In and out. In and out. Take a deep breath. You're doing amazing. Keep breathing.” I kept whispering in his ear, trying to subside his anger out. When he finally calm down, I kissed his forehead before turning towards Ian, who had a smirk on his face, while Asher sat with his mouth agape trying to take in the situation.

“Are you crazy? What in the bloody hell are you saying?” I glared intensively, trying to understand what's wrong with him that he pulled over this stunt.

“Not my fault that your lover didn't completely hear me out before jumping and attacking me.” He exclaimed while rubbing his cheek, that already formed a dark bruised.

“What do you expect? Asking me to date you, as if that would ever happen!” I exclaimed in annoyance, not able to understand what's going through this guy's head.

I turned to see Dante's fist clenching so hard, while his face was countered into a harsh stare directed towards none other than Ian.
If looks could torture, Ian would be going through hell and back, while asking the Satan for mercy. And in this case, Satan would have been none other than Dante himself.

“What I meant to say was, I want you to pretend like we're dating for a day. My parents are throwing a party, and I may or may not have told them that I am in a relationship. So, I wanted your help.” He explained, and I finally let out a relieved sigh.

“You could have avoided getting hit if not for your stupidity!” Dante grumbled, his shoulders drop in relief before his eyes widened.

“What? Pretend to be your girlfriend? Huh? Hell to the fucking no! No way in bloody hell I will let her!” He exclaimed, grabbing the glass of water before chugging it down in a gulp.

Slamming the glass down, he stated, “I don't want her to do this, so I will be convincing her not to. I hate that it's not my decision!” He grumbled, mumbling profanities under his breath.

He is going to try to convince me instead if ordering me to not do it because it's my decision. My knees felt like jelly, while my inside churned with love and warmth. He have always been supporting, no matter what. He knows how to treat a woman right.
This is why I love this guy unconditionally!