Chapter~5

A/N: So, I decided to give all of you a double update! You all deserve it! I love you all for supporting me through both my stories! Love y'all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

By the way how were the covers at the end of the last chapter?

Dante's POV:

“I am not leaving until you tell me what's bothering you.” Vanessa said plopping down on my bed.

“Why do you care?” I scowled at her.

“I don't.” She said shrugging her shoulders. Vanessa will always be Vanessa. Always pretending not to care.

“Then leave.” I said burying myself in the files in front of me.

“What the hell?” I hissed out as all the files in front of me were thrown away by Vanessa.

“Well, Now speak.” She stated bored.

“Fine. I am having a girl problem.” I said and expected her reaction to be shocked, but instead she nodded her head for me to continue.

Why is she so unreadable?

“When I was sixteen, I met this girl. She was beautiful and so amazing. She was a free soul with happiness around her. She was my first crush, first kiss and first everything.” I said dreamily as I described her.

“Her name was-” I don't want to tell her Charlotte's name.

“Charlotte? Yeah, I know. Now continue.” Vanessa said and my mouth was wide open.

“How do you know that?” I asked then regretted because I know I will never find out.

“Because I'm the Tempest Queen. I know everything about everyone I know.” She nonchalantly told me before saying “Now continue”

“But if you know everything about everyone, you must already know!” I claimed and she nodded.

“Yeah. Now continue.” She scowled.

“When you already know why do you want me to continue?” I questioned and she glared at me.

“I won't hesitate to slam your head against the table. Now, fucking continue without irritating me.” She threatened me and I know it wasn't an empty threat, so I continued without asking another question.

“We were happy that was until I was getting too much stressed. I had been looking out for our brothers since I was eleven. But now they were getting older, and it was harder to raise them on my own and helping in business. Dad was either drinking his pain away or searching for you. He spent little time with us, but it wasn't enough for the boys. During this, Dad once came home with a bullet wound and at that time I realized how dangerous my world and life is. I couldn't be selfish to ruin Charlotte's life by dragging her in it. So I did what I thought was best.” I croaked out softly at the thought of my stupid self.

“I broke up with her breaking both mine and his heart. I broke up with her over a letter. I was a coward and couldn't do it face to face. Hell, even writing that small letter felt like I was ripping my own heart out. You know what my idiotic self wrote? 'Dear Cece, You have been there for me always, and I love you. I do, but I think it is better if we don't talk to each other because it is not working out for me. I am sorry.' with it, I gave her a pendant. That was the last day I ever saw her but yesterday, I met her.” I paused before continuing again.

“She looked more beautiful and amazing. She has grown into this beautiful and smart woman that makes me fall for her even more. I never looked at any other woman besides her. Even after break up, I never went out with anyone or rejected every girl. I only wants her. But you know what is troubling me? She doesn't fucking remember me, and it hurts so bad that I feel like my heart is being ripped open out of my chest. I felt my world break when she asked me how do I know her name. I don't know what to do.” I whimpered softly.

“I want to know what happened to her. I want to know where she went. I want her to be mine again.” I whispered out softly.

“I am not good at comforting or any of that shit but if you want to know what happened to her, first enter her life. Cross paths with her and become close slowly. Maybe that will help.” She suggested, and I was glad that she made me spill this.

“Thank you sister. Wait! If you already know about her, you must know something else too.” I asked and her face had this bored reaction.

I am not that boring or am I?

“Yes I know. But I'm not going to tell you anything. And one more thing, if you ever feel like you want to harm yourself, don't. Come to me even though I'm not good at it, I'm sure I can help you.” She said making my eyes widen in shock as she left my room without saying anything else.

How the hell did she find out? Guess I'll never know.

I picked up the files that Vanessa had thrown earlier before putting them on my night stand.

I was already in my grey sweatshirt and pants. I was both emotionally and physically drained, so I decided it is best to have a nap.

I closed my eyes after getting in my bed only to remember a certain beautiful girl.

*~•~*

“Dante?”

“Wake up!”

“DANTE WAKE THE FUCK UP” I was awake the moment someone yelled and pushed me down the bed.

Shit, my back.

“What the hell?” I hissed as I stand up on my feet.

“Breakfast is ready. You need to come downstairs because Vanessa is the one who made it.” An Overexcited Nicolo said happily.

“You do realize that you just pushed me down the bed?” I scowled at him and he just grinned widely.

“Don't cry over the spilled tea” He said making me roll my eyes.

“It is don't cry over the spilled milk, Smarty pants ” I corrected him.

“Potato Potato! What's the difference?” He asked smugly, but my response made him scowl “There's a difference but your teeny weenie sized brain won't identify.”

“My brain is not teeny weenie” He whined loudly.

“Whatever flips your pancakes” I said and went to my bathroom with Nicolo trailing behind me whining how his brain is not teeny weenie.

“Stop right there idiot! I am going to shit in there!” I scowled as he tries to come in even in the bathroom.

His face morphed into disgust as he finally realized that he almost came in my bathroom just to prove that his brain is not teeny weenie.

“My brain is really teeny weenie” I heard him say in disbelief as I closed the bathroom door.

I knew I was right.

______________________________________

A/N: HELLO LOVELIES! Another chapter for you all. Enjoy💞💞💞

What do you think of it so far?

Thoughts on Charlotte?

Thoughts on Revelations?

What do you think of Charlotte's family?

Did you like the chapter?

please vote and comment.

by,

Satans_Lilsis❤