Chapter 9: Workplace

Start from the beginning

"It is natural. Don't be shy so much, babe". He said that and licked his finger. I knew it belonged to me, but it was still disgusting.

I still looked away, dodging his eyes.

Suddenly, he grabbed my pony tail and pushed me down on my knees in front of him. I saw a bulge in his pants, and I gulped down my own saliva. I knew what was about to happen. I started getting nervous and trembling.

He was kidding, right?

He unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out. My eyes widened as the last sex I had with him just shoved it in without me seeing that clearly. Now, it was just inches away from my damn face.

"Come on" he said while gazing down at me.

I shook my head and sealed my lips tightly.

"Ah, please y/n. I told you to prove your love to me, and you won't treat me like a child, right?".

Oh damn! He is so fucking genius!

But I still resisted and did not say anything. I just remained frozen in front of that thing. I heard him sighing. "You want me to teach you?".

He bent down and tilted my chin up. He soothed my bottom lips, slowly opened my lips by inserting his two fingers, and stroked my tongue with his thumb. "That's it. Now, you just need a real stick".

He replaced his thumb by shoving his dick into my mouth.

He forced me to choke on it as I felt it was about to reach the back of my throat.

"Ahh, that's it. You're doing good" he complimented me.

He grabbed the back of my head and thrust at me rhythmically. I just closed my eyes and went with it.

I heard him moaning continuously, and then he let me go.

I stumbled to the floor and coughed. But I still tried to be as silent as I could.

"Alright, come on", he said, pulling me to stand on my feet and lifting my thigh so that I would sit on the table.

As I was wearing the skirt, he just took off my underwear.

Then he came for my lips to kiss me, and at the same time, he pulled my hair band, letting go of my hair.

His body was in between my knees, and I just watched what he was about to do to me. His dick was fully erected toward the entrance of my vagina. I could feel a little bit of warmth from it. He slowly fed my vagina, inch by inch. I gasped, and slowly, my feminist wall adjusted to his size. He began to thrust me forward, and I held onto his arms to support myself.

As thrusting on the table would cause a noise, he pulled me off the table and got my feet down on the floor again. He lifted my leg up, and automatically I supported myself by leaning my palm against the wall, and he continued thrusting. I bit my lips, and sometimes a moan also escaped. I felt a satisfying gush within me as every single muscle fiber let go. Even though that was not what I wanted to feel.

"Babe, I am about to cum", he said, pulling the dick out of me. I began to panic, as I did not know where he should go. I did not want to dirty my clothes! And cumming around this room was also a bad idea!

"Babe, get down on your knees and open your mouth".

"What???".

"Come on. I can't control this any longer! We do not want to get caught, right?"

I quickly went down on my knees and let him cum into my mouth. I closed my eyes, and I felt a warm and sticky fluid in my mouth.

Fuck him!

He pulled out his dick and breathed heavily. I still let my mouth hang open like that. I was unable to swallow it down. He noticed it and went down to face me.

"Just swallow it down".

I looked into his eyes with angry eyes.

Of course, it's easy for him to say that! He made a mess, and I have to clean for him!

He held my chin and kissed me again with his tongue until I swallowed his cum.

Then he pulled me into his chest. I started to whimper slowly, as I was very stressed and terrified. It was like he forced me into this, and then I was very scared if someone would come here and see us doing this.

He caressed my head. "Babe, why are you crying?". He tried convincing me by caressing my hair and then my face.

I pushed his chest away and stood up. I started putting my clothes back on as he removed mine the most. He was still in his clothes, with only his pulled-out dick dangling there.

Gosh, I hate him!

Then he went to me and pulled on my skirt.

"What do you want again?". I glared at him.

"I do not want to wet my pants he said, and he wiped his dick with the back cloth of my skirt.

I rolled my eyes, as he was right. I just quickly buttoned back my blouse. When I was about to take my heels under the table, I accidentally hit my elbow with a table leg, causing it to screech.

I heard footsteps from outside the room. My heart began to pound violently. It was very bad timing!

I quickly looked at Taehyung. We stared at each other, but he looked calm. Then I heard footsteps stopping in front of the room. I looked under the door, there were feet!

***