Chapter 9: Workplace

Start from the beginning

                   I walked out of the makeup room and went to look for the corridor, like Taehyung told me to. When I reached there, the corridor was quite silent. It was like people rarely walked around here. I got a feeling in my stomach from this corridor. I could tell the ghost lived here.

I turned around to look for Taehyung, and I did not even see his shadow.

Suddenly, someone covered my mouth and pulled me into a room with him.

I wanted to scream but could not make it because his hand pressed tightly against my mouth.

"Y/n.. Shhh. This is me". I raised my head to look at him, and it was Taehyung.

I sighed out in relief, and he took his hand off my mouth.

My eyes lingered in this room. Spider webs hang everywhere. The room smelled dusty and old. It was also quite dark, as the only light source was from the upper window.

Why does he take me here?

"What do you want to do here?".

He pulled me towards him and smashed his lips against mine forcefully. I was very shocked by this suddenness and tried to dodge his lips by turning my face.

"What are you doing?", I growled under my breath.

He gripped my chin in place. "Sex is like a drug. Once is never enough, and I even need harder". He said it with his seductive voice.

I frowned at him, and he continued kissing me. He was so strong that I was unable to push him away. He pinned me against the old table, and the tip of my buttock rested on it. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and started rubbing his groin against me. It made me feel nauseated and terrified.

His lips traveled down to my neck. I felt the scrape of his teeth, and there was an excitement tingling around me, but this was not right. My hands grabbed his hair as I tried to stop him. "Taehyung, this isn't your house. This is the damn workplace", I said under my gritted teeth.

"So stop being noisy and enjoy how I'm about to fuck your fucking wet pussy, babe".

My eyes trembled for a fraction of a second. I did not like the way he talked dirty to me. "I ain't a thing, Taehyung. I'm a woman. I'm not your pleasing machine!", I spat out angrily, still under my gritted teeth.

He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes, my hand was on his cheek. "We're in love. We're just making love".

I was speechless.

He continued kissing my neck, slowly unbuttoning my blouse, and pulling up my bra. I could not believe that he was so serious about having sex here.

He sucked on my hardened nipple while groping my breast. I bit my lips, and I tried as best as I could not to let out any sound. After that, his hand traveled down my thigh and then into my pants.

I gasped when he stuck his finger in my vagina. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to prevent any sound from escaping. This was the damn BigHit building! He must be crazy.

"Babe, it feels good, right? Because it is not your first time anymore. Your wet pussy is dripping down my finger right now. You wanna see?", he whispered to me.

My mouth opened to say something, but the words were stuck in my throat. He pulled out his finger and showed it to me in front of my face.

My face went red in embarrassment. I turned away.