Chapter 8: Good or Bad?

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you wake me up?"

'You were in a good deep sleep" he said simply.

"But aren't you late for the practice now?".

"No babe. It is about an hour more". He looked at his wristwatch. Then his hand reached my cheek, and he caressed it.

My eyes widened. I felt a warm touch from him, and it eased the anger in my heart.

"Babe, I love you. I really do not want to leave you right now", he said with his husky voice. Very seductive and charming. My heart pounded loudly, like I was having hypertension.

What is this? Why does he make me like this again?

Is he good or bad?

Pick one.

I just looked straight into his eyes without saying anything. Then another of his hands reached my other cheek. He looked at me with puppy eyes. "I know you are mad at me now. I'm sorry. Forgive me, please".

Instantly, tears streamed down my cheeks and down his hands as he was cupping my cheeks. Because I had been waiting for his apology!

"Babe, don't cry. Don't cry", he said while wiping away my tears.

I stopped crying and looked back into his eyes. He brought his face closer to mine and looked at my lips. I understood it and closed my eyes. He kissed me, gently pressing his lips around the rim of my mouth.

After a while, he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I'll give you a call in the afternoon or evening" he said.

"Okay". I smiled at him.

                    I went to grab some books and called my senior.

"Sunbae, so are you really going to teach me today? I just ask again to make sure you do not cancel your plan" I said.

"Yah, I'm not the kind of person who breaks my promise. I am on my way now", said Jinyoung.

I giggled and said, "Okay, see you at the library; whoever is late must buy lunch", I made a bet.

"Yah, It is not fair. Your house is nearer to the library".

I heard him saying that, but I just hung up. Free lunch for sure today!

I took the bus to the library. I slashed the card and got into the library. As I expected, I was earlier than him. I went to take a seat and read something while waiting for him.

Later, I heard footsteps toward me. I raised my head and saw Jinyoung panting heavily. I smiled widely at him, as I knew he had tried to reach here earlier than me.

"Free lunch for me", I said under my breath as we were in the library.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Fine.". I giggled slowly as I succeeded in annoying him.

He put his books beside me and took a seat there. He opened the book, and I jerked my head at him to see its contents. He started teaching me. He was a very good and useful senior to me. I could not survive in Korea without him.

Later, my phone vibrated on the table.

"Wait for a moment", I said, and Jinyoung nodded at me.

It was Taehyung calling me. I took a look at the clock; it was afternoon. I went outside and took his call.

"What made you wait so long to take my call?" I asked him.

"I was in the library just now".

"What are you doing there?" I asked him.

"Library, oppa. Of course, study".

"Alone?" he asked.

Here goes his crap again. But I wanted an honest relationship with him, even though I knew he would be jealous again.

"No, oppa".

"With who?".

"My senior".

"Male? Right? Only you two, am I right?". I heard he sounded sarcastic.

"Yes", I said, and I was ready to hear his crap again.

He was so possessive.

A river of silence ran through us for a moment.

"Go continue studying, but do not hang up this call" he said.

I frowned at how the hell he came up with this bullshit. I did not know whether this was genius or not.

"Oppa, you're acting strange again", said I.

"No, I just want to be present with you at this moment. It's not good to leave my girlfriend alone with another man who is even older than you. I am sure of it".

"You're going to be charged a lot with the phone bills", said I.

"That's my money, and I know what I spend. I do not want to argue with you. So just do it".

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled it all out.

"Oppa, aren't you also working with the female staff around you? Have I ever complained about it to you?"

"You and I are different. Those women are married. Is your senior a married man??"

I did not answer him because I know a bullshit was about to come out from his mouth.

"No, right? Even if he is married. Man full of lust".

I frowned at his excuses and logic. His mind was really on a different level. I think it was him who was full of lust. The first day we met, he had already grabbed my ass in a room full of people.

I let out a sigh and gave up because I did not want to argue with him. "Do whatever you like".

I said that and went back into the library with an earphone in one of my ears to hear him complain to me later. But I was sure I would hear him snoring too, because this study was like a damn lecture.

I came back to my seat and heard Jinyoung continue explaining to me. I avoided making a joke or laughing because I did not want to be accused of being flirtatious by him again.

Honestly, he made me so uncomfortable that I felt like my life was being controlled by him.

How unhappy is my life?

Is this the relationship that I truly want?

But in that early morning, the way he apologized and the way he kissed me He made me feel good and better. Is he good or bad?

***