Chapter 2: First Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I didn't only wait for you, cutie. Jimin hasn't arrived yet. And the rest has moved".

I frowned, lifting my head, and I looked at him intensely.

"Why do you look at me like that?" he asked.

"But Jimin messaged me. He said I was late. How did he know if he was not here?" I asked.

"Because I told him. So, I asked him to get fries while waiting for you".

I was quiet.

He took a step closer to me. "Am I nice, y/n? So that the staff think they are waiting for Jimin, not you," he said.

I looked up to him. Why was he suddenly nice to me?

Weird.

"Guys!"

It was Jimin's voice, we both turned our heads to him.

"Let's go," Jimin said, getting into the van.

"Is it only three of us?" I asked Taehyung.

"Yeah," he answered.

"I see..." I muttered.

"I know you wish it was only two of us" he whispered in my ear, so seductively.

I frowned.

This guy is so weird!

I quickly went to the van. I didn't want to sit in the middle row, to have to sit beside that weirdo, I wanted to get into the backseats.

I was about to get into the van, but Taehyung held my hand and pulled me out.

I was shocked.

He got into the van, sitting in the center.

Jimin saw it. "Yah, why did you do that?"

"I want my fries," Taehyung said, and he grabbed some fries from the French box in Jimin's hand.

Jimin laughed. "You are so weird".

I stared at Taehyung sharply. I could not fold the seats to get into the back.

"Taehyung, I want to get into the backseats".

"No need, y/n. There is still room for you, hop in," Taehyung said.

I hesitated.

"We haven't broken the ice properly yet, this is a chance," he said.

Jimin giggled. "Yeah, y/n".

I hopped into the van and ended up sitting beside Taehyung.

I could see Taehyung looking so satisfied.

Then the driver drove away.

I tilted my head to look at Jimin. I had questions about messages he sent me. "Jimin," I called him.

"Yes?"

"Did you tease me when you said I'd get in trouble?" I asked Jimin.

He laughed. "Yeah".

"You made me nervous. You are so mean," I said with a sulky expression.

He laughed. "I am sorry".

I laughed with him.

Taehyung listened intently to the conversation, even though his eyes were looking ahead. Y/N's laughter and voice tone bothered him. The girl was flirting with Jimin.

I looked at my phone to check out my notification.

I just realized I had a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon: I have moved. You go with the second van with Taehyung and Jimin.