9 - So Fluffy

Waking up sprawled across Evan's chest with his fingers moving through my hair filled me with warm tingles. "Good morning."

"Morning, baby doll." He kissed the top of my head. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock." I squeezed my thighs together and relished the ache there.

"Me too." His hand moved lower, gripping my hip. "You wore me out."

I giggled as my fingers moved down over his muscular torso until I reached his rigid dick. Tracing over the silky skin, I said, "Seems like you've recovered."

He sighed and threw the sheets back to watch as I slid my thumb over the moisture waiting at the tip and spread it over the dark pink head. His fingers moved against my scalp and his hold on my hair tightened, pulling my head back to face him. "Get on my cock, babe."

A shiver ran through me as his other hand cupped my cheek, and his eyes darkened. "Go on." He smacked my bottom.

"You're bossy this morning," I joked as I climbed on top, but the lustful look in his eyes and his words had heat pooling between my legs.

Evan tugged me closer for a kiss as I lined him up with my entrance. Pulling my head back, he watched my face as I shifted, pressing him inside, sliding over his thick length until I'd taken all of him. I winced as I circled my hips.

He groaned. "How's that feel?"

"So good." I bit my lower lip as I lifted and slid back down with a moan, starting a slow, pumping motion. "You feel even bigger than usual."

"Your pussy's swollen from the pounding I gave it last night." He groaned as his hands tightened on my hips. "You're squeezing me so tight."

I whimpered at his dirty words and moved faster. "Do you like it?"

"Babe, it's perfect. You fuck me so good."

Our breathing increased with my heart rate as I rode him faster. Everything inside tightened as he pushed me closer to release. He made a deep sound in his throat. "I love you, baby doll."

"Evan," I moaned and ground against him. "I love you." My orgasm hit me in waves that left my muscles trembling. "I love you so much."

He pressed my hips down as he thrust into me and came. I collapsed against his chest and lay there, catching my breath as he gripped my ass in his warm hands. "I wish I didn't have to go."

"You don't."

I smiled and kissed his chest. "I have classes this morning."

"Can't you miss them just this once? I have the day off."

"It's tempting." I hummed, thinking it over.

"I'll make you breakfast. We could lie in bed all day watching movies, talking, fucking." He squeezed my ass and swirled his hips, pressing his body against my clit, making me want more.

Evan lifted my chin, meeting my gaze. "Please, baby doll. Stay and let me love on you all day."

"How can I say no to that?" I grinned and kissed him.

"Perfect." He slipped out of me and rolled us so that he was on top. Scooting down, he sucked one nipple as he played with the other.

My fingers threaded into his hair automatically. "I thought you were going to make us breakfast?"

"I will. But for now, everything I want to eat is right here." He nipped my breast, and I giggled as he moved lower, leaving a trail of kisses to my pussy. Within minutes, using his mouth and fingers, he gave me my second orgasm of the day.