7 - His Girl

The sun was high by the time I got to Evan's house. It was only my second time driving there, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I found it without a problem, and parked in front of the little gray house.

It was a two bedroom, one bath, with a tall fence around the back yard. I'd never looked back there, but if it was anything like the front, it'd be nothing but well trimmed grass. Evan didn't seem to be into gardening.

As I exited the car and crossed the driveway, heat seemed to condense into sticky clouds that swirled around my legs, while the light from above cooked my shoulders. I pinched the front of my shirt and shook it just to move some air around me before I started sweating.

Evan answered the door with a grin and backed up to let me in. I sighed at the welcome drop in temperature. "You can't work on my car now. It's way too hot."

"Alright." He wrapped his arm around my waist. "How about you let me take you to lunch first? It'll cool off a bit in a couple of hours."

"Okay!" I reached up on my toes to peck his lips.

Evan drove us to town for lunch at a Mexican restaurant that included margaritas. Nicely buzzed, we then spent some time going through a few antique shops that were within walking distance.

"I hardly ever buy anything at these places, but isn't it fun looking?" I picked up a small wooden jewelry box with a pretty flower carved on top. Inside was a gaudy ring made of purple beads glued to tarnished silver. I slipped it on. "Look how fancy I am."

He chuckled. "Easy, I'll buy that for you and look sad when you don't wear it."

I giggled and rushed to put it back as he shifted behind me and ran his palms down my sides to grip my hips. He tugged me back against him, pressing his semi into my lower back. "You are by far the best looking thing I've seen today, Camilla."

Covering his hands with mine, I glanced around to be sure we were alone in this corner of the empty shop before sliding them up over my shirt, to my breasts. He hummed and rubbed his thumbs over the sensitive peaks. "Careful, baby doll."

Evan kissed my neck and one hand moved lower, cupping my pussy through my shorts and pulling me back against his growing erection. I gasped as a shiver went up my spine.

He smiled against my cheek before whispering, "Keep going and I'll fuck you right here."

My mouth fell open as I peeked back at him over my shoulder. "No way. Someone could see us."

"Who? That old lady up front?" He shook his head. "I could make you scream and she wouldn't notice."

My cheeks reddened as I giggled again. "Maybe, but let's not test it, okay?"

"Alright." He sighed and kissed my mouth, sweeping his tongue inside and holding me so possessively, I moaned. "Come on." He pulled away and smacked my butt. "I have work to do."

By the time we got back to his house, it was almost five. "Crap." I groaned. "I told Michelle I'd bring a pizza for dinner, and be home by seven."

"That's okay. It won't take long to get your car taken care of." Evan had already changed his clothes while I waited in the living room and he collected the bottles of oil he'd bought for me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush you."

"You're not. I'll be done by six." He bent to kiss my cheek as he strolled to the door, and I followed behind him.

A few minutes later, I was sitting on the porch steps chatting with him while he worked. We discussed old rock songs, and which bands were the best. I like the Beatles; he didn't, but we both like The Who.