Althea

*Althea POV*

"Rise and shine Sunshine!" I heard a girly voice said. I opened my eyes and looked around my room but saw no one. I sat up straight and looked around again. 'What the hell?'

"Anyone here?" I said looking around.
"It's me gorgeous. Nice to meet you, Althea!" I heard the voice again, but it was in my head. My eyes widen when I realized that it was my wolf.

"What? Can you hear me?" I asked stupidly, knowing that of course she could hear me.

"Of course, Sunshine! I'm part of you now." She replied shyly.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you. What's your name and how does our wolf look like?" I asked her excitedly.

"I'm Rayn, and we are really beautiful Althea. We are just gorgeous!" She replied confidently.

"I can't wait to see us" I said just when the door of my room opened and I saw my mom, Alice Mitchell, the stunning and strict Luna of the Crystal pack. As much as she was a strict mom to me and my siblings, she was as sweet and humble to the pack. She was as my inspiration of a Luna if ever I was to be mated with an Alpha.

"Com 'on wake-up Thea, we have a lot of preparation to do for tomorrow!" she said in a hurry then left. Since tomorrow would be my 18th birthday, I had to dress up well since I could find my mate in the exact same day. So, my mom wanted me to dress up stunningly. I just couldn't believe that my wolf appeared a day before my birthday. It just took me by surprise and now I would have to get used to a voice talking to me anytime.

"That's right sweetie. And I also heard all your thoughts as well!" Rayn replied with a mischievous smile in my head. OH NO, I will have to be careful!

I got up from my bed, brushed my teeth and changed into a sweatshirt and a pair of short and went down for breakfast. As I was late for breakfast, I saw my mom who was still at the dining table and my dad who was already back from the training ground and was covered in dirt. My dad, Stephan Mitchell, Alpha of the Crystal pack, dangerous and disciplined for the pack but a sweetheart for his family. He quickly gave mom a quick kiss then proceeded for a shower. Along to the side on the dining table was younger sister, Evelyn Mitchell. She was 2 years younger than me, and she was more excited for my birthday party tomorrow.

"Finally, you decided to get out of the bed. Now hurry up, we need to go shopping for your entire look for tomorrow. You need to look absolutely gorgeous that your mate would mark you instantly." Evelyn said with a dreamy look in her eyes. I shook my head and mom just smiled at her.

I quickly ate my breakfast then mom, Evy and I went to the mall. We spent hours over there, Evy and mom were making me try dresses over dresses to find the perfect one. Then we bought shoes and makeup. Then we went to have lunch then we ended the day in the salon. When we reached home, it was already dusk and we founded my dad and Noah in the living room, laughing about something along with our beta and his son, Sebastian. Noah was my elder brother who was soon to be taking the Alpha position. He was already 20 but he hadn't found his mate yet. We joined them and soon the discussion was diverted to tomorrow's party.

"Honey, I invited Bryan and his family for tomorrow's party. I was thinking maybe you can get Alaya and Sophia in the same room where you ladies will be getting ready." Dad said to my mom.

"Of course, honey. It's been long since I met Alaya, and I can't wait for all the gossips." Mom replied excitingly. But my mind diverted to my dad's best friend's son, Blaze Miller. I have been crushing on him since I was young and every time we would meet, he would avoid me and just talked to Noah. But that still didn't stop me from admiring him and his beautiful features every time his dad and him came to our pack. I always hoped that we would end being mates when I was younger but the last time, I heard about him was that he had someone in his life, and he loved her deeply. I was really sad but in these last 2 years, I tried not to make this affected me and now, we would come face to face tomorrow. 

I excused myself and went to my room. Blaze Miller was now on my mind, and it didn't seem to go away that soon. I went to take a shower, trying to distract my mind. I did my skincare routine then headed to bed. I prayed to Moon Goddess that whatever might happened tomorrow, please protect everyone. With that, I fell in a deep sleep, trying not to let Blaze come into my dreams.