Page 88 - 96 (haitus)

(Author's note on chapter creation)

Starting date: January 20, 2023

Ending date: February 2, 2023

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Night 16

So I went back home to store the stuff that I found or dug up. And went onwards to the next place.

And it is the desert.

With the help of the Sandstorm in a Bottle (I get a hang of what it does),
I flew into the desert like a rocket before crashing into the sand.

Still covered by sand, I went to the giant ant hill and dived in there.

Right now, I'm still going to find the contraption from what Andrew told me.

So here I go.

This is Hector X, closing entry.

===========================

Night 16 {note 2}

So, I went back home far earlier than I thought I expected.

So would I dare do these two things; Falling to my death, an antlion charging at me at perfect precision millimeters away, or both?

Nope. No thanks.

But thankfully I had the magic mirror in hand and used it immediately, millimeters away from getting chomped by that insect.

New objective: to the snow biome, off I go!

This is Hector X, closing entry.

===========================

Night 16 {note 3}

So there was a snowstorm as I walked into the snow biome (based on the music playing).

And there is no cave to be found other than slimes that attacked me.

I looked everywhere but there was nothing in sight.

I chose the second option: it is diggin' time!

During that, I'll write out what I found during the trip.

So I went on my way, finding a great spot to start digging.

And a large hole measuring 3 meters wide and 8 meters down is the perfect spot to dig!

Jumping down the inconvenient hole as I ready my pickaxe, I started digging.

And dig.

And d- bam! I just hit the water, and it consumes me as I fall in.

I think I felt myself BURNED, even though it was COLD water.

I jumped back up to the surface patched up the hole with the snow blocks, and moved a meter away from the hole that I just dug out.

And then I went digging once more, this time at another hole.

And I dig.

And dig.

And dig.

And dig.

And d- bam! I found the underground cave.

Jumping down, I hit the ground, 4 millimeters away at the edge of the cave, scaring myself and at the edge of falling.

But I balanced myself just before I almost got to the edge of falling.