Page 65 - 72

(Author's note on chapter creation)

Starting date: Nov 8, 2022

Ending date: December 2, 2022

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 13
November 12, year T1167

One thing: bats. Fucking bats.

Now I have a reason to hate them because they are fucking annoying as fuck and they made me almost die.

And the frequent 'dark-costumed' bat sightings are not helping. It brings me anxiety.

But not long ago, a bat Unfortunately died Because of my awesomeness and dropped an accessory Called a 'depth meter'.

True by its name, the accessory is used to measure depth. Which is useful.

But then I found two more life crystals. Lucky me!

This is Hector X, closing entry.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

creature type: mouse.

costume description:
The custom it's wearing is a tiny top hat.

behavior: a normal mouse.

diseased: ✖

alive: ✔

costume stolen: ✖

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
===========================

Day 13 {note 2}

After killing some spiky ice slices for some gel, I started digging again.

And again.

And again

And again

And again-boom! A new section of the cave has unlocked itself for me.

The first thing I saw was cobwebs... And a giant enemy spider...

Keyword: one scary mothafucka!

But after killing the spider (yay!), I found a chest there. But I had the feeling that this was a trap.

And I was right on the money!

Bombs, dart traps, boulders, and stacks of dynamite. I found all of them. And mined them.

And The reward inside of the chest is another fuckin' eye.

But enough item catches my eye.

Another accessory is called the 'magic mirror', and this bad boy's description is, and I repeat: transports its user to its spawn point.

My guess of a spawn point is that it is a teleportation device that teleports me to home.

And I guessed it right again!

Andrew and Howard came rushing into the sound and began asking questions to me, but that's that. Nothing interesting.

This is Hector X, closing entry.

(Note: after finishing this note, I saw a weird flying balloon wooden ship from afar. So what Howard said is true; there are other people around here.)

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

creature type: purple slime.

costume description:
It is just some 100 googly eyes all over its body.