XXIV - About the Secrets

Yoongi's Pov

My mom , also y/n's and yeonjun's mom was a whore.

She had me 4 years before her marriage , and put me in an orphanage , and then as soon as she got married to y/n's father , she had y/n in their first year of marriage . And then when y/n was 2 years old , she left for her "embassy job" because she was fucking pregnant with a guy's child who she used to work with.

That was yeonjun . She left him with the guy . He grew up with him ,  and then moved out at the age of 16 knowing that his mother was married to someone else . He wanted to find the man she was married to . He did but he also found his sister . He joined one and one and concluded his mom cheated on her husband with his father . Atleast he wasn't delusional thinking his mother cheated on his father with her husband.

At the age of 17 he joined the KimJeon family of mafia . We met and one day while just talking , he told me about his mother , I remembered the woman who abandoned me so well that it didn't take me time to know that we had the same mother . But then he told me , our mother had a daughter too .

To be honest . I forgot about it . I mean excuse me I work in fucking mafia . So does my stepbrother . So why the fuck would I want to even be associated with my sister who is living her normal life and put her in danger.

But guess what! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG and JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK had to include her in their shit . She is the no.1 target of his enemies because KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG made her wear red .

I didn't know it was her , until I got the information on her . I mean I didn't , Jay did *clears throat* it was assigned to me but I was too lazy to get information On a random girl .

I remember looking at her and despising how glimpses of my mother were visible to me when I looked at her .

She looked too much like my mother , when I read the information about her , she was in fact my mother's daughter .

I tried diverting taehyung from her but that man didn't budge . And now jungkook has her . Isn't that great? I helped her run away from here so she could go back to her normal life and they just won't let her. 

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING KEEP AN EYE ON HER AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID" Taehyung yells at me as he chugs down a glass of whiskey. 

"Okay so first of all - Keep your voice the fuck low . I'm your hyung , respect me you little piece of ungrateful shit . Second - She had a life . You can't just walk into her life , prove her dead , kidnap her and tell her to not run away just because you have the fucking power . Third - just keep your mouth shut , don't make me leave" I said walking away .

...

The day before.
Recap: Jungkook reached y/n and had beomgyu on his knees and on gunpoint .

Y/N's Pov

"I waited for a long time at the reception so that you can meet your friends and all , but now that you have , it's time for the main question . Are you going to come with me ?"

"I JUST RAN FROM THERE and here you are , seriously? I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE JUNGKOOK" I yelled as he chuckled .

"If you don't come with me , taehyung will get you . Come with me , I'll treat you better than he did , hell I'll even let you meet them" he said as my eyes widened "Y/N you are now involved with the mafia , taehyung made you wear red . He did it on purpose , so that you can never run away from him . So that you'll come back to him for protection of your friends and people you love . Come with me , or else he'll find you and you'll have to go back to that prison . You need me , no matter how many negotiations you do with taehyung he'll never be able to allow you or provide you with things I can . I can protect you , your friends , people you care about . I have that power" he stops pointing the gun at beomgyu and looks at me with sincere eyes.