V - "Would you look at that ?"

"Where is beomgyu ?" I asked Roy (one of the surgeons)

"He is not with us" He said and my eyes widened.

"What do you mean , he IS NOT with us ??" I ask .

"Well well would you look at that ?"

My body stiffened , I jerked back , gun in the air ,pointing at the person behind me .

Turning back I saw a guy , tall (around 6'5) , black hair , hazel eyes standing tall in a distance from me , while my gun pointed at him.

He smirked at me and I gave him a confused look "Bitch who the fuck are you ?" I asked .

"The boss" he said and smiled .

"I can't believe I am finally seeing you in front of me . From seeing you on TV , to stalking you , to sending you letters and a bouquet of flowers every Sunday , to seeing you sleep , to finally seeing you standing in front of me . I would say that's a nice progress" he said and I froze .

"You were the guy who send me those creepy letters and flowers ?" I asked as my eyes widened .

"Yess sweetheart" He said .

I stiffened holding the gun with more force .

"I would say thankyou to your friend here to get you down over here , roseline is it ?" He asks and turns around and waves his hand in front of roseline . I look at her as she hung her head low , holding on to her lab coat.

I joined 1 in 1

"This was all a trap" I mumbled looking around , making the guy turn around.

"Ding ding ding . BINGO" He said and evily smiled at me

"I am actually very impressed how you knocked everyone out . I thought you'd get caught , but I guess not . I took her husband on gun point and asked her to trick you to come her and she did" He exclaimed . He then looks back at where taehyung , his friends, jungkook , somi and jin were standing .

His face turned cold , expressionless "Tie them all up" he ordered and 5 guys who I had failed to noticed came from the corner .

Jungkook and Taehyung both pointed their guns at them but then this guy comes from the back and injects them with something .

'Shit shit shit'

The others were tied up , and I was just standing there , not being able to do anything . He turns towards me.

"You can keep your gun down , sweetheart , i won't do anything to you" he said but I didn't budge out of my position . He sighs and then signals to someone , then suddenly I was lifted in the air from the back. I tried wriggling out of their grip but the guy didnt seem to budge .

I was forced to sit on a wheelchair as they tied my legs against the wheelchair's footrest (or whatever it is called) using a tape and my hands were also tied up which were rested on the hand rest , then finally around my whole body .

"Why are you here ?" I asked in a low voice.

"For you sweetheart" He said and I rolled my eyes . The next thing I know my jaw is in his hands and he forced me to look at him .

"Don't you fucking dare roll your eyes at me ?" He said and leaves my jaw . My head jerk to the side cause of the pressure .

I looked around , everyone looked at me with hopeful eyes , I looked around to see if beomgyu is anywhere to be seen . The hospital's 3 walls were made of glass . There was media , there were cops , there were people .

"What's your name ?" I asked and the guy turns around to look at me

"Adrian Christopher" he said and did a prince bow , then looked up and smirked at me .