III- The Sound

(A week later)

Walking inside my cabin i took off my coat and placed it on the table .

I sat on my chair and kept my head on the table and slid my hands under my head .

'Damn i am sleepy'

Closing my eyes , I decided to take a short nap .

Jin's Pov

I entered room no. 587 . If that patient wouldn't have said shit to Y/N i would still be free instead of doing the daily checkup on him .

I looked at the guy sitting on the bed eating his breakfast . I pinched my nose and sighed .

"What's your name again ?" I asked as i kept the clipboard down on the table .

"Park Jimin" he replied.

"Hmm . Who do you work for?" I asked as i walked to the small table with all the injections and medications .

"He works for me"

I turned around to where i heard the voice from "You ?" I asked pointing at a guy who had brown hair , brown eyes and hair slicked back .

"What's your name ?" I asked

"Kim Taehyung" he answered

'That name sounds familiar'

I put some more pressure on my mind thinking where i heard that name .

(Flashback dialogues in italic and bold)

"I have a brother , his name is Taehyung . Kim Taheyung . I'll introduce you guys to him someday"

And it clicked me .

He is Namjoon's brother

I looked back at him and pointed at him "You are Namjoon's brother arent you ?" I asked and his eyes widened .

"How did you know ?" He asked

"He told me once about you" i replied

"How do you know my brother ?" he asked

"We attended the same school" I said and then sighed .

"Anyways . You *points at Jimin* , do you feel like you have fever or something ?" I asked and he shook his head .

"Okay i'll jus-"

"Mr.Kim we need you for a surgery"

I turned around towards the door "Me ?" I asked

"Yes"

"Did you ask Y/N ?" I asked

"Yes she said she cant perform a surgery since she feels dizzy and has a stinging headache so she cant trust herself with someone's body for the condition she is in . So we want you to conduct the surgery"

'Wait a minute'

"You can leave . I'll be there in 10 minutes" i said and she left

I took my walkie-talkie and changed the channel from 10 to 3 .

"Y/N , Y/N you there"

"Yes i am here" i heard from the other end , a tired and restless voice .

"Are you not feeling well ?" i asked

"I just feel realllllyyyy dizzy and i might have a stinging headache too"

"You shouldn't have come today then" i said