VII - Just like the old days

"Yeah we saved him"

I again couldn't breathe. 

"Hey hey , breathe . Deep breaths" Jin said as he cupped my face in his hands .

"Deep breaths y/n . It's alright . He is fine . We saved him. Deep breaths" he said as I complied . I started taking deep breaths .

It my first time having a panic attack out of pure happiness. 

Jin embraced me in a hug and ran his hand in my hair , slowly and in a comforting way .

"I am so skilled . I saved him" he said and I chuckled at his not so anticipating way of cheering me up .

He pulled back and squished my cheeks "That's the smile I like" He said and I smiled and he squished my cheeks again .

"You can't meet him now . Meet him tomorrow . Come early . I'll let you sneak in earlier than the visiting time" He said as he winked playfully at me and I chuckled and nodded .

...

"I brought dinner" jin said as he entered my cabin , with two paperbags .

Lisa and Yeji had decided to stay over for dinner . We could have gone back home but I decided not to . House's a mess .

"What have you ordered ?" I asked as he kept the paperbags on my table and dragged a extra chair to the table .

"Chinese" he said .

"VERY GOOD . I WANTED TO EAT CHINESE FOR SO LONG" Lisa yelled and I signalled her to keep her voice down

"Sweetheart this is a hospital . Keep your voice down" I said and she smiled innocently and nodded .

"Y/n you got plates ?" Yeji asked as she took out the containers .

"Nope . I'll get it from the cafeteria" I said getting up and sprinting to the door .

The cops were already done with their investigation and left with Adrian and his gang .

I reached the reception and took a right leading me to the cafeteria .

"Mr.Kim can I get 4 plates and 4 pairs of  chopsticks ?" I asked our old chef at the cafeteria . He smiled and nodded .

He disappeared in the kitchen as I looked around and then saw Jungkook and somi coming out of the ER . Since the ER was parallel I had a nice view of the ER entrance too .

I sprinted towards them before they left the hospital .

"Hi" I said as I reached them . They both turned around and smiled to me.

"Hii . Are you okay now? Feeling better ?" Somi asked with a hint of concern in her voice. 

"Yeah I am fine . Umm are you both okay? there was so much pressure I forgot to ask"

"Oh yeah we both are fine . The nurses said they have to do a checkup on both of us making sure we didn't get hurt before we can leave . So yeah an hour long check up because they started changing his bandage" She said and I chuckled but that soon turned into a straight face .

"I am sorry for all this . I am so sorry . I didn't know so—"

"Hey hey its alright . It wasn't your fault . AND ON TOP OF THAT it's not your fault you're too pretty"she said and I chuckled.

"It was nice meeting you y/n . I'll catch you on text" She said and I nodded . We both shared a hug and then they both left .

I then sprinted back in the cafetaria Mr.kim had the things ready . I grabbed the plates and chopsticks,  and took the elevator to my cabin .