XXII- The escape .

"Noonaaa" yeonjun squeals as he enters the room with a huge box .

"Hyung sent this for you" he says keeping it in front of me on the bed . I sit up and took my earphones off and kept them aside with the ipod .

"Which hyung ?" I ask

"Taehyung hyung" he said and I nodded taking the lid off the box .

Inside sat a beautiful dress . Emphasis on beautiful . I took the dress out , and held it in the air to take the entirety of it .

The silhouette of the dress was as artistic as it could be , with thin red straps and a bow neckline with a slit in between for showing a bit of cleavage and a body hugging bottom . This is dress is every girl's dream , this dress is dreamy .

"Oh its red ?" Yeonjun questions staring at the dress .

"Why? Is there a problem ?" I ask and he confusingly tilts his head and looks at me .

"The dress code is black and grey" he said .

'Oh he must be talking about the masquerade ball . I need to act like I don't know what he's talking about'

"For what?" I asks .

"Oh for the masquerade ball . That's why he sent you a dress , you're supposed to wear it day after tomorrow" he said as I stared at the crimson red dress .

"Can you call Yoongi ?" I ask him and he nods , walking out of the room , that is when my eyes fell on a small letter in the box . I closed the box after I picked the small letter up and unfolded it .

My love,

'Ahh I don't wanna read this'

Every year I hold a masquerade ball at my mansion , I want you to wear the dress and be present there with me . As my date .

From,
Taehyung

I saw yoongi walk in my room and I leave the letter and look up at him .

"Yeonjun says the theme of the ball is black and grey but Taehyung sent me a crimson red dress" I said and his eyes widened as he opens the box and takes a look at it , and curses under his breath .

He picks the box up and storms out of the room .

Yoongi's Pov

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?" I yelled as I stormed inside taehyung's cabin . He sat peacefully on his study chair, glasses on and in a simple tshirt , while going through some files . He took his glasses off and looked at me .

I walked to him slamming the box on the table and taking the lid off .

"Red . Seriously RED? you want her dead or what? Did you forget what red means in the ball?" I asked gritting my teeths .

"Of course I do . I made the rule . Anyone who wears red is the most important person to the host and is not supposed to be touched or went near to" he says and I chuckle "And last time someone wore red what happened ?" I asked .

"He's in coma"

"EXACTLY . The one who wears red is the direct target of your rivals who are ALSO in the ball , because you're dumb calling your rivals to the party" I said and he laughs before returning back to his killer smile .

"Do you sometimes forget i rule the biggest group of mafias? And you work under it?" He asks tilting his head and I smirked .

"Do you forget I am your hyung and I could've chose to side with jungkook but I sided with you ?" I asked as his smile fell and he glared at me . I leaned on the table , close to him "Never throw that attitude towards me . I am not gonna tolerate it" I said as I picked the box up and moved towards the door .