29|Her First Date

Elianna's POV

I stood in front of the bathroom's mirror as I applied my makeup.

I was keeping it light as always because I didn't like when my face was buried in makeup.

My natural look was perfect and I didn't want to stray too far from it.

When I finished applying my lipstick, I took out the curling rods out of my hair.

Once all were taken out, my hair was nice and bouncy. I smiled at the end result.

My phone pinged and I saw it was an notification from Enzo.

I will meet you there.

Ok.

I put down my phone and checked my hair one more time.

Enzo had gone off to work before I even woke up this morning.

Part of me wondered if he was planning on skipping our little date.

When I felt completely satisfied with my hair and makeup, I made my way over to the closet.

I had picked out a short, fitted peach dress which had my back out.

I totally forgot I bought that dress.

When my eyes landed on it this morning, I knew I had to wear it.

The dress complimented my skin and hair perfectly and also made me look sexy.

It's not like I was trying to impress Enzo or anything but I don't want to go on our first date looking like trash.

It's not me.

Back in America, I used to dress amazing everywhere I went, even if it was to the store.

I loved dressing up in general.

Now I don't get to dress up for anything. I just stay in the house and wore sweatpants.

This was my time to shine right now.

I smiled as I put on my heels and then jewelry before heading outside to Luca.

"I'm ready!" I told him and he started walking away. "Do you want to wait on me incase things go south?"

He turned to look at me and I swear it was a glare.

"Fine, I'll handle it on my own," I sighed to make him feel bad.

...

I checked the time as I sipped my water.

He was thirty minutes late.

I turned to Luca. "Now would be a great time for you to start talking. Do you think he is going to show?"

Luca ignored me as he scanned the restaurant for the tenth time.

"I'm guessing that's a no."

I couldn't wait anymore. I picked up the bottle of sweetened, white wine that I ordered earlier and poured it into my glass.

I took a sip of my wine. It was good.

I was waiting on Enzo to come but it looked like he was a no show.

Where are you?

I texted him for the tenth time and he left me on delivered like the others.

"Jerk," I mumbled as I filled my glass to the top.

Luca tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked and he pointed to the door.

My eyes widened when I saw Enzo standing at the door looking around with a bunch of flowers in his hands.