17|Ballet

Elianna's POV

I stared at my phone as his alarm went off.

I had stayed up the whole night reading all my unread messages and catching up with the latest online trends.

I didn't know how much I missed my phone until now.

He groaned as he stretched his hand to turn off his alarm. He forced himself out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

I texted Haze to see if he was okay and he told me that he was studying for his finals. I was so proud of him.

The bathroom door opened and Enzo came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, just like he did every morning.

I had gotten used to seeing that hot body which I can never have each morning.

However, my phone caught most of my attention this morning.

I was just so happy to get it back.

"Bryce and Hayley are dating?" I asked myself as I watched their post. "When did that happen!"

"Elianna!" I heard him shout and I jumped when I saw him standing right next to me in his suit. "It's time for breakfast."

"Wi-with you?" I stuttered.

He cleared his throat before looking away. "If you don't want to, you don't have to."

He turned around and walked out.

Knowing him, it wasn't a choice so I got up out of bed and strolled out the room.

"Morning Luca," I said with my eyes glued to my phone.

I sat down by the table with him and Ms. Rossi brought out breakfast.

"Good morning, Ms. Rossi," I told her but she only nodded.

She was still mad at me for what I did to Enzo. I tried apologising to her but it wasn't enough. I don't know what else she wants from me.

The both of us ate silently as we went through our phones for a while.

"Are we ever going on a honeymoon?" I asked.

"Are we ever going to be a real couple that would go on a honeymoon?" He asked back.

"Fair point," I said. "I know why I do but why do you hate me?"

He finally put down his phone and looked at me. "I get very annoyed whenever I see you."

Ouch.

"Then why did you completely ignore me when we first met?"

"I don't trust people very easily."

I threw my head back with laughter. "That's it? You don't trust people very easily?"

He watched me with a straight face. "I don't get why you're laughing. I didn't make a joke."

"Enzo, I was introducing myself to you. I didn't expect you to trust me with your life but I expected shake my hand back or else some form of acknowledgment."

He watched me keenly. I hated when he did that. He made sure he looked at every detail of my face which made me feel very insecure.

I probably look horrible from his point of view.

"Why are you bringing that up now?" He asked me but I didn't answer. "Did my action hurt you?"

"Maybe," I said as I looked down at the remaining food on my plate.

"Elianna," he said.

"What?"

"Look at me," he ordered and I did what he said. "I apologize. My actions can seem a bit harsh most of the times but sometimes I really don't mean any harm. I wasn't trying to seem rude that day. I needed the meeting to be over and you were slowing me done so I ignored you."