chapter 12: stuffed animals?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Who's that someone?"

"I think I can sleep now."

--

Muichiro, in fact, did not sleep that night.

Unscrewing the lid of concealer, he stuck a sliver of his tongue out as he pulled the wand to his undereye. "This should do the trick..." He muttered.

His brows furrowed in focus as the cool liquid touched his skin. Grabbing the beauty blender next to him, he lightly blending the concealer into his skin. Curse you, Y/N. He scoffed while he grabbed the setting powder on a shelf.

The model was no stranger to doing makeup. He preferred to avoid it, but whenever something was going wrong on his face, he would crack open the makeup box.

Dabbing the puff to his face, he smiled at his reflection as the dark circles seemed to disappear. "Perfect."

Muichiro gathered each piece and gingerly placed it back into the shelf. I wonder if I should try that glass skin thing everyone's talking about... or slugging. Nevermind.

The boy had woken up extra early that day, giving him time to do his makeup and watch the sunrise. But to his dismay, by the time he'd left the bathroom, the sun was already high in the sky.

Pulling the floor-length curtains open just to see the already blue sky, he clenched the fabric in his hands as he angrily grit his teeth.

"Fuck!"

--

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." You giggled, watching Muichiro walk lazily up to their usual bus seat. You were thriving off of his misery.

"Shut the fuck up, Y/N." Muichiro snapped. "I'm already having a shitty day."

You pouted. "Did the kelphead miss one of the twenty steps in his skin care routine? Which one was it? Sunscreen?"

Seething to himself, his hand moved to grab the collar of your shirt and pulled you close. A few centimeters separated the two of you. You looked up at him cheekily. "Not in the mood right now, Y/N. Gosh, are you incapable of taking a hint? It's like you're obssessed with me."

"Obssessed?!" Your eye twitched. "You're the one who came crying to me about needing a fake girlfriend and new friends, weren't you?! And you're the one taking every chance you can get at kissing me! You're calling me obssessed?"

"Awh, is the little princess mad? Am I getting in your head?" Muichiro moved just slightly closer. "Give me a fucking break."

"Your concealer's wonky."

"What?!" Mint eyes widened in surprise as he let go of her shirt, his hand dipping into his bag and grabbing his compact mirror. "But, I applied setting powder!" The uneven blending spooked him. "Right?..."

The pad of your thumb gently pressed his undereye, a bit of concealer coming off on onto it. "Yeah, no. It's pretty clear you didn't get enough sleep. At all."

"Fuck you." Muichiro hissed, grabbing his bag from below him and digging into his emergency pouch.

Until you snatched the pouch from him. "It's pretty clear you kind of suck at makeup. Let me do it."