Boom Bara Bi Bomb Bomb

Junkyu writes a song about Jihoon

________________________

Junkyu looked at the blank paper as the pen in his hold was being rotated slowly. His head was full of ideas- probably too crowded. He needed to write a song- to get the crazy feelings out of his system. It's been months, and he found no other way to deal with it.

My heart is going crazy

Junkyu stared at the sentence he just wrote. The truth behind that was scary good. Crazy or not, his heart hadn't been the same since like forever. Since he got close with a man named Park Jihoon. Jihoon is like your neighbourhood friend. Always doing something crazy, always laughing, pranking, making fun of others. Being an introvert, Junkyu should have avoided him, but Jihoon was the reason Junkyu stayed happy.

Whenever I see you, a smile spreads across my lips

Junkyu wrote. It was solely Jihoon who was able to light up his dark days. Junkyu had a very hard time coping up with everything. Being an idol, there were tons of issues- practices, diet, recordings- Junkyu might be a genius but he had lost confidence so many times. Jihoon pulled him through those days. And by doing that, he managed to occupy a big spot in the other's heart.

Everything in front of me is pitch black
Light it up just like that

Junkyu remembered Jihoon's smile all of a sudden. The crinkles beside his eyes, the way his lips opened in a boxy grin when he's happy. He could still feel how Jihoon's touch on his arm felt. Gosh! He was such a goner! He couldn't fight the shivers across his body, his head, his mind, his thoughts everything was filled with Park Jihoon.

All day long, my thoughts are
filled with you just like this

And then he remembered when Jihoon first held his waist. A casual evening gathering it was- they were all about to sit around the dinner table. Jihoon had made him sit by the side, by Jihoon's side, and he did that by gently holding Junkyu's waist. Through the thin fabric of the tee, Junkyu's skin burned at the touch. He started losing rationality. Jihoon was his friend but he kept thinking if that touch meant something. Junkyu sat quietly, and that didn't sit right with Jihoon who had leaned closer to the other's face, raising the sound of his heartbeat to what seemed like a few decibels.

Junkyu wonders still, if Jihoon had heard his heartbeat back then.

Hey, can you hear my heartbeat?

Junkyu loved the sound of his heart when Jihoon was near him. When Jihoon smiled, when Jihoon touched him, when Jihoon spent time with him, when Jihoon randomly talked to him. Junkyu loved Jihoon's presence. Because it was only Jihoon who made his heart go-

Boom Bara Bi Bomb Bomb

Junkyu read the lines he had written. There was a ring to them, as he corrected each sentence to rhyme and to match the melody in his head. A very soft, pleasant one, the way Jihoon made him feel.

Junkyu rarely admits that he's in love with his best friend, but songs are to say what you can't say directly. So he wrote, in all honesty-

You're my love, I'm falling

Everyday, each day more and more- Junkyu was falling in love with Jihoon. The man who made him go crazy, who messed with his carefully built walls with his sincere care and affection. Jihoon was a gem, Junkyu would love to treasure him till the end of his life.

Did Jihoon feel it too? When they met eyes, could Jihoon see the longing Junkyu felt for him? Could he see that he was making his friend go crazier every second? Maybe he did, maybe it was all transparent. Because when Jihoon first came to spend the night by his side, Junkyu couldn't breathe properly. He made a fool of himself, trying so hard to ease his heart, but every time they met eyes, the whole world stopped. Junkyu felt the burning flame inside him grow bigger and bigger. His heart ached, a pleasant pain it was- and Jihoon was the drug to pull him closer and closer. Jihoon must have heard him- there's no way he didn't.

And then Jihoon touched him. On his cheek, touched his hand. Junkyu's eyes sparkled. His skin seemed to glow wherever Jihoon's touch landed, melting in front of his love. It's like a bomb had exploded in his head, numbing his thoughts, only wrapping them in the desire to own Jihoon.

My body reacts to you
It's like a spark exploded in my head BOMB

Junkyu wondered what Jihoon felt back then, holding his face like he'd leave a kiss on those lips. He kept thinking till he managed to figure it out. Not by himself though. He wouldn't have been able to.

He heard a knock on the door to his studio. By then, he roughly finished the first two verses of the song. Staring at his lyric book once, he stood up to get the door.

And he felt a spark in his heart again when the man behind the door smiled a crescent moon one, gently grabbing him by the waist as he closed the door from the inside. Park Jihoon was standing in front of him, inches apart from his face.

Junkyu could hear Jihoon's heartbeat. The sound that matched his own one- thumping faster and faster as Jihoon moved closer and closer. Their lips met in a sneaky kiss in Junkyu's studio when the latter was in the middle of writing a song about his lover. It wasn't the first kiss they shared, but just like the first time on Junkyu's bed that night, they felt the same sparks exploding in their hearts, resonating the same sound over and over again.

Boom Bara Bi Bomb Bomb

Jihoon pulled him closer, his hands were securely tied to the other's waist whereas Junkyu's ones were on Jihoon's neck. They had their eyes closed, all instincts focused on the taste of the other guy in their front. And after the session was over, they met eyes for a brief period before Jihoon buried his face in Junkyu's neck, mumbling how he had missed the warmth of his boyfriend. The eye lock gave Junkyu the ending of the song.

Meet my eyes, Feel me now
I want you baby
Run to me today, just for today
Love me now

-

Hi! I've been wondering whom Junkyu wrote this song about and my Jikyu heart had only one answer. So, I decided to write this short OS to share my thoughts with you guys!

Hope you like it❣️

And why is every single song of this album so damn good!?

Anyway, stream BONA BONA for a brighter future lol