"Lies" Pt. 2/2

The curiosity was too much for the inquisitive soul of Jihoon. Just knowing his best friend was gay was shocking enough, then he just came to know that Junkyu had a secret crush on someone around him, probably he himself could also recognise him. This was enough to keep him from sleeping at night peacefully. He had to know who that guy was, so that he could support his best friend all the way.

"Kyuuuu!" Jihoon whined after getting back to the dorm. Him, Junkyu and Jeongwoo lived in the same room. He shared a bunk bed with Junkyu. Even so, he never found the slightest clue that Junkyu liked somebody until he heard it from the latter's own mouth!

"Come on! It won't hurt if you tell me his name!" Jihoon clung onto Junkyu, who was about to go to bed.

"I told you, it's in the past! I don't like him anymore." Junkyu lied. "Now go and sleep like a good kid.

"You're lying!" Jihoon protested. "I know you still like him! Come on I won't tell anyone! Not even Woo!"

"I'm literally just right here?" Jeongwoo spoke from his bed, in pure disbelief. The drama was not new to him though. Ever since Junkyu told Jihoon he was gay, Jihoon had been acting like that. Sometimes he enjoyed all those, but other times, he wanted to place a big kick on Jihoon's butt for being so annoying!

"Go to bed." Junkyu sighed. He low-key regretted spilling that much to Jihoon. He had no choice though. Jihoon's persistent ass would have found out anyway. What he was afraid of was if Jihoon ever got to know that Junkyu's crush was none other than his very best friend.

"Kyuuuu, baby please?" Jihoon acted cute. As much Junkyu's heart ached at that 'baby', he rolled his eyes.

"If you don't let me go, I'll kick you!" Junkyu threatened, "There! Hard!"

Jihoon immediately let go. He was stronger, yes, but he had had experienced Junkyu's kicks a few times. He was terrified of them to say the least.

"Fine." He grumpily said. "I'll see how long you can keep it from me."

Junkyu didn't care. He climbed up to his bed on the top bunk and lied down. A huge sigh escaped his lips. Why on earth was he in love with his best friend? How would Jihoon react had he ever come to know this?

Junkyu fell asleep soon. But around midnight, he heard some thuds from the bottom bunk. Jihoon was kicking the underside of his bed.

"Jihoonie." Junkyu whined in frustration. Park Jihoon could be so much work at times!

"I can't sleep. I keep thinking about that." Jihoon mumbled.

"It's almost 1 in the morning!"

"And? Who do you like?"

Junkyu closed his eyes in desperation. He was angry, frustrated, stressed out. "Please for God's sake! Just go to sleep."

"Why can't you just say it to me?"

"Because it's not worth it anymore! I got over him already." Junkyu cried.

"Who was it then?"

Junkyu made an audible 'uggh' sound in annoyance. Then he sat up, looked down. Jihoon was eagerly looking for an answer.

He climbed down and went beside Jihoon. Then, pushed him with his legs. "Move, I'll help you fall asleep."

"Just tell me who it is." Jihoon tried. Junkyu glared at him, "If you ask it one more time, I'll kill you." Jihoon gulped. Junkyu might be soft, but he was scary as well.

"You're having trouble sleeping, right?" Junkyu asked in a soft voice, brushing his hands through Jihoon's hair, "Close your eyes and breathe slowly."