'The Game'

They haven't done anything even though they're boyfriends. All because Junkyu keeps playing some stupid game! However, Jihoon decided to outplay his lover in a very cunning way.

*Contains somewhat unholy element*

_______________________________

Jihoon should have seen it coming. The moment they entered inside their small love nest aka the dorm room they shared, Junkyu diverted all his attention to the damn PS5 as if he had missed that precious junk all day long! Jihoon sighed in annoyance. Yes, they did spend the entire day together but in class- and a PDA hater Junkyu wouldn't let him do anything outside. So wouldn't it be fair to be a little touchy in the room? Sure, they were only together for about two weeks, but they knew each other almost their entire life. So it was only natural for Jihoon to expect something more than just a kiss from Junkyu. At least, that would solidify the label between them. And also, tame Jihoon's wild heart that beat from observing Junkyu's body all the time!

However, Kim fucking Junkyu either sleeps or plays games whenever he's in the room.

Jihoon untied his shoes while watching Junkyu get ready to play. He could have let it be like every other day but last night, he thought of a perfect plan while hugging Junkyu's sexy body. He'd play the game too, but it would have to be part of a bigger game.

So he took the console in his hand, moving Junkyu with his hips, saying, "Kyu, let's race!"

Junkyu looked ecstatic! Like he loved when he found company in playing games. Apparently, Jihoon wasn't someone who liked gaming that much. So the rare opportunity felt like gold.

"Really?" He asked. He looked so stunning with the universe playing in those eyes! Jihoon felt annoyed again- cause it was all because of games.

"Yeah." He replied, adding, "But I have a condition."

"What is it?" Junkyu asked, not thinking much about it. Jihoon prepared himself, then with a cocky eye brow lift, said, "You see, since it's a race, we have to put our lives on the line, to get the best outcome from this." Junkyu nodded hard.

"So, we're gonna bet something on this."

"Sure." Junkyu agreed, "What do you wanna bet upon? A meal?"

"Nah." Jihoon said, "A meal's too weak." He slurped some invisible noodles in, saying, "We need something more risky."

"Okay," Junkyu shifted on his spot, asking, "What do you suggest?"

Jihoon smirked. He had that evil, prankster kinda look that Junkyu hated but at the same time felt excited for. Because Jihoon's brain is- what to say- as sexy as his entire being.

"Hmm..." Jihoon acted, "What do we care for the most? Money? No. Health? Nope. I think... I think it's..." Jihoon grabbed Junkyu's shirt, "What he have underneath."

Junkyu gulped. He knew where Jihoon was going.

"What do you say? My Kyu? Shall we take off a piece of clothing every time we lose?" He asked.

"Ahhh..." Junkyu nervously chuckled, "What kinda bet is that... What are you saying?"

"Why?" Jihoon acted innocent, "You're scared that you'll strip before me? Come on, aren't you the pro gamer here?"