'In Everland'

Just Jikyu enjoying their date in Everland

*Inspired from their pairing in the Winter Camp*

________________________

Jihoon smiled a content one once he walked out of the exam hall. How the exam went wasn't one of his concerns at that moment; the important thing was that his semester finals were finally over! He still remembered how the past month went- studying and studying and studying. He couldn't spend enough time with his lover. Well, Junkyu had his exams too, so it wasn't a problem. But Junkyu's exams ended early, and poor boy had to postpone his celebration for Jihoon. The cons of studying in separate universities!

Jihoon took out his phone and immediately called his boyfriend. There were so many people around him, talking about the apparent answers to the questions. He hated this. He moved as far away from them as possible with the phone on his ear. Junkyu didn't pick up.

'He was supposed to pick up at the first ring.' Jihoon thought. He knew how eagerly Junkyu was waiting for this day.

Jihoon dialled in again, but once again, no answer.

Disappointed, Jihoon put his phone in his pocket again. Guess he'd just have to go to Junkyu's place. He walked ahead. He had his friends to hang out with. But Junkyu was his priority. So, he walked to the main gate fast- only for his neck to be wrapped in someone's arm from behind.

"Heya!!" Uttered the person. That angelic voice immediately brought a smile to Jihoon's lips.

"Kyu?" He excitedly spoke, "You didn't tell me you'd be here."

"Suprise!" Junkyu smiled, coming face to face with Jihoon, "But how come you walk so fast!? I've been wanting to catch up forever!"

Jihoon chuckled, "I wanted to see you asap."

Junkyu looked amused at the reply, "Congratulations on finishing your exams, babe."

Jihoon quickly pecked Junkyu's cheeks, "Thanks babe." He also added, "Let's go out today."

Junkyu happily agreed although he was a homebody. He waited to go on a date with Jihoon for like forever! The came home, planning what to do in their vacation. Junkyu was so excited! He offered to take Jihoon home, to his parents. Jihoon felt so happy!

They got home and took some much needed rest. They ordered lunch and ate together. Jihoon felt so cozy and relaxed! He had nothing to worry about, no studying for the time being. Only him and his Kyu, free together.

"Let's go out now." Jihoon proposed.

"Where?" Junkyu asked.

"Surprise!" Jihoon winked at his lover. Amused at his behaviour, Junkyu tilted his neck, "What are you planning, Park Jihoon?"

"You'll see." Chuckled Jihoon. "Now go, get ready! Oh, remember to wear something warm."

"Are we going somewhere far?" Junkyu asked again. Jihoon just pushed him, not responding to his question. He chose both of their fits and around half an hour later, headed out for his car.

"Jihoon ah, I'm dying to know~" Junkyu sulked.

"You'll know soon." Jihoon smirked. With a light pout on, Junkyu got on the car. Jihoon leaned forward and fastened his seatbelt, kissing on his cute nose in the end. Junkyu couldn't help smiling. Jihoon sat down on the driver's seat and started his journey.

Junkyu started talking about this and that, forgetting about his apparent curiosity. Jihoon adored that. He knew his Kyu was smart, quite strong; but he also knew how adorably innocent he could get at times. Jihoon whole heartedly loved every color of Junkyu.