198 - Horticultural Greenhouse Array

Start from the beginning

"City Lord, the Greenbark Clan would like to ask for Heavenly Tribulation assistance. We already brought the things you ask for." The person from Greenbark Clan said as he give a spatial ring to Cole which contains the things.

Cole scan the content of the ring and he was satisfied of what's inside. It contains more than what he asked for. It was apparent that the Greenbark Clan show their sincerity.

"We also brought gift for City Lord, in hopes of keeping everything a secret..." The other party added and put something on the table. "The Greenbark Clan also have another little request to made; if possible, please minimize the damage our descendant could acquire from facing the Heavenly Tribulation Trial. I don't know if the City Lord knew but the decade event hold and organized by Heavenly Flame Empire is about to commence after few more weeks and this descendant will become our trump card."

Cole can't help but smile when he suddenly receive a bribe. If his theory of changes in the empire have something to do with him and his country, then the presence of Greenbark Clan, one of the peak clan under the rule Heavenly Flame Empire, are not right, hence, the bribe.

In the first place, don't have an intention he'll acquire from his business. After all, if the others learned that he'll publicize information, no one will do business with him again.

Furthermore, Cole don't have the intention to sabotage the system of his enemy using the lives of innocent people. Not to say that people of this world are naturally violent; it was safe to assume that Greenbark Clan will vanish in Azure Territory should the information reach the ear of the empire.

Still, eventhough he don't intend to release or use the information, he don't have the intention to deny the gift of others! Specially when it contain something that arouse his interest!

Horticultural Greenhouse Array [Sky-Rank]
A developed array that enables spiritual plants and herbs to create a resonance to support the growth of one another. The greater the compatibility between the spiritual plant, the greater the effect but the greater the effect, the greater the needs in spiritual energy.

Cole didn't try to be humble and immediately put the array book in his spatial ring. He view the gift so important that he even put it in his very own spatial ring.

"Don't worry, I can assure the Greenbark Clan that the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation won't release the information about your visit and purpose here." Cole assure the other party, which immediately put them at ease.

But before they could relax, Cole dropped a bomb to them, "However, the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation don't have the intention to hide or keep the secret regarding the tribulation assistance. Otherwise, I'd ask your Greenbark Clan to sign a contract to seal off the deal. Hence, if there's an external party that manage to see you and your company, it won't be the problem of Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation."

In the first place, the reason why he reveal the existence of Blue and his capability is to bait a certain faction. He didn't use the binding curse of Evil Goddess of Hellish Condemnation and Divine Justice as those who avail the tribulation assistance should be those Cole depend to release the information regarding the special beasts that could absorb Heavenly Tribulation.

The person from the Greenbark Clan were stupefied, not expecting that the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation don't have the intention to control their technology regarding tribulation assistance when it was apparent that they have powerful binding force that could even restrict the mega force of Heavenly Flame Empire!

"Does... Does your Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation won't care even if we release an information about your technology on Heavenly Tribulation after this deal?" The person from Greenbark Clan can't help but ask. After all, even a veteran ruler could tell that this technology could be used perfectly to rise from the rubble if used properly, which also apply to its current owner.

In his mind, the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation should put a tight security on it as it'll be the tool for their quick and meteoric rise.

"The Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation don't have the intention to keep our technology since it is not complicated and can be said as easy to replicate. Your Greenbark Clan will know this later on." Cole said.

He then added with nonchalant attitude, "In fact, your Greenbark Clan could even use this information to earn some merits from Heavenly Flame Empire. I won't mind that at all."

The person and descendant from Greenbark Clan were shocked on what they here but their mind were already brewing some plans that'll bring blessing to their family.

But what makes them hesitate was the City Lord's fearless attitude regarding the Heavenly Flame Empire! It was almost strange to say but it seem that the newly established faction is not afraid of the empire, and it was more than strange!

After all, even if they have several Void Sensing-Stage expert with them due to their ability to reduce the difficulty of Heavenly Tribulation, it shouldn't be possible to rely on them to face the hundreds of years of foundation of the Heavenly Flame Empire and by the looks of it, the City Lord look intelligent enough to put a blind trust to newly promoted experts.

It looks like the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation holds a secret that was more valuable than their Heavenly Tribulation assistance technology!