16

"Ruan Ruan, Ruan Ruan! What's the matter with you, are you uncomfortable?"

Bergson suddenly noticed that the little cutie was absent-minded.

Before Xie Ruan had time to recollect what was going on with the faint depression in his heart, he was interrupted by Bergson.

"It's okay, I'm just a little bored waiting." He quickly recovered to answer his friend's concern.

"Oh, that's good, why hasn't this class started yet..."

Jimmy and Vicky were a little impatient, and were about to go out to ask someone, when there were footsteps and conversations at the door.

A few figures chatting and laughing appeared one after another at the door.

Xie Ruan and the others looked in the direction of the sound, and met a few pairs of dull or wide-eyed eyes... Today

is

the miracle day in the female area of ​​the First Academy of the Empire.

On this day, the students of a certain class went to the cooking class as usual, and the female insects were in groups of three or four, fighting and making noise all the way.

The female who was walking in the back suddenly saw the female who was walking in the front fixed at the door of the kitchen.

They stepped forward to push away those who were in the way, and were about to start laughing and cursing...

? ? ?

This, this is? !

Male! ?

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...

Fuck! Not just one! ! ! There are many, many, many...

the females are all stupid there.

What kind of miraculous moment is this? Group sleepwalking? Did you go to the male insect area?

Until they were pushed away by the equally incredible Desailly who came behind—

"Berg?!"

...

"Berg?! Why are you here??"

Desailly obviously had no idea.

Xie Ruan and the others stared at Bergson. What's the matter with this guy?

"Hey, I didn't tell him, I wanted to give him a surprise~" Bergson smiled awkwardly, unexpectedly there was only surprise but no joy...

Xie Ruan rolled his eyes, if he dared to do the same thing as Bergson, Sneaking into Celtic's workplace or something... Eh! This, this seems to be very fun! ?

Xie Ruan seemed to have opened the door to some incredible new world.

Bergson didn't know that he had taught someone badly, so he waved to the frightened Desailly: "Good day, Sely~ Come here quickly."

When Desailly came over and took his hand, Bergson said Taking advantage of the situation, he pulled the person into his arms and patted the back of the female insect to show comfort.

They are intimate, in Xie Ruan's eyes, Xie Ruan only thinks that the relationship between the two brothers is really good, alas, I miss his brother... As soon as

Desailly separated from Bergson, he was called out by his classmates past.

A group of females, with an average height of two meters, huddled shyly in a corner far away from the males and whispered. They saw that Desailly knew the males inside, so they followed in.