86

A huge warship suddenly appeared in the sky above a lifeless desolate star, occupying the dim yellow world like overwhelming the sky.

It landed slowly and came to a stop, the hatch opened before the dust had completely subsided.

A group of tall military females came out surrounded by a slender figure.

The army females were about to search in groups, but were stopped by Xie Ruan.

"You guys wait." Xie Ruan put down the mop in his arms, and said softly: "Go."

The mop was at a loss for a while, then raised his head and sniffed, and after a while, he shouted excitedly in one direction Get up and rush out immediately.

"Follow!"

Xie Ruan's eyes lit up, and he loudly reminded the army females who didn't know what happened.

He also didn't expect it to be possible. At that time, he just brought the mop with the idea of ​​giving it a try. Bert and the others thought he was lonely and took the road to relieve boredom, and he didn't explain it at the time.

Although they didn't know what was going on, the instinct of the well-trained military females to obey orders made them follow without hesitation.

Xie Ruan hurriedly got into the suspension vehicle: "Bert, drive faster!"

The small spacecraft will be faster, but the suspension vehicle is more convenient for ground search and tracking.

There is one thing I have to say here, Xie Ruan also discovered at this time that not everyone can afford a spaceship, and most of them actually use a suspension vehicle.

It’s just that after he came to the Zerg, he came into contact with families who could afford the spaceship, which made him think that the spaceship is equivalent to the car on the earth. It is very common. In fact, the spaceship is equivalent to the private jet of the rich on the earth...

Mop When running at full speed, it was as fast as lightning, and this was the first time Xie Ruan knew, it seemed that the yard at home was too small and he was wronged.

In other words, the abnormal physical fitness of the Zerg females can easily keep up.

Xie Ruan could barely keep up with them in the suspension car.

"Master, you should eat something first, otherwise the queen will be worried when she sees you like this."

At this time, Bert also remembered the ability of mopping, and he was happy.

The little insect master hasn't eaten well recently, and because he's in the deserted star today, he doesn't even have any appetite at all.

"Well, okay, I want to eat..."

Xie Ruan was in the mood now, and was interested in ordering food.

Kenny drove, and Bert and his men went to work.

The suspension car is very luxurious and spacious, well-equipped, not only has a small lounge, but also a kitchenette.

After eating, Xie Ruan's pale face improved a lot, at least a little bloody.

He also kept asking Burt if he looked ugly or different from usual, Bert and the others comforted him patiently and gently, everything was fine.

After tossing for a long time, Xie Ruan calmed down a little.

The "treasure hunt" process of the mop is not smooth, and occasionally it will suddenly stop and spin in place, because various factors such as wind direction will affect it.