51

Celtic's shoulders suddenly sank, he looked down, and the little thing fell asleep again.

He didn't think much about it at first, he just thought it was because he didn't get enough sleep in the afternoon, and it's not like he didn't have this kind of situation before, and it was because he went to bed late the night before.

Looking at the time, it was not yet time for the third milk.

Xie Ruan drank dinner while the males were gossiping, and Celtic let him sleep.

As the sky darkens, the temperature is getting colder.

The animal skin was taken away by the designer. After thinking about it, Celtic didn't put the little thing back on the bed, and went straight to work.

"Admiral, your little male is sleeping very deeply."

At the end of the meeting, everyone chatted without leaving for a while.

An older military female looked at the little male in Celtic's arms, and said something casually.

"I went to bed late yesterday and didn't sleep well."

Celtic also replied along, attracting the attention of some young military females.

"General, if I didn't know that your Excellency is still a sub-adult, I would have misunderstood that you were showing off your achievements last night!"

A young military female couldn't help complaining,

young males are full of energy and often don't know restraint , The female's physical strength is too strong, so it often happens-the next day, the female goes to work as usual, eats delicious food, and the male can't wake up and always wants to sleep late.

"Haha, the degree to which the general is favored, the general should be persuaded when the young master comes in the next few days."

Several young military females boldly teased their general, making everyone laugh, An older military female who had a male master suddenly spoke.

"I really envy the general's little male who clings to you so much. The only time I was inseparable from my male was when the omen before his reproductive period came." After the military female finished speaking, she immediately attracted all the unmarried

single females. Curious, everyone asked, is there any sign of this male breeding period?

The army female just smiled mysteriously and didn't say much. Suddenly the armyworm was just one of the symptoms.

And the male worms usually don't do this, once these situations suddenly appear, it will be obvious, and generally the male father will remind and educate them.

"You'll know when you have a male."

Of course, you have to be a guardian insect, or your female father has been a female guardian insect before you can know. The former will experience it personally, and the latter will be used by the female father as an experience to show off. teach.

Many worms will never even know that male worms still have such a cute period.

And those who are lucky enough to know that they can still experience it only once in a lifetime.

Everyone booed him, are males so easy to own?

So the military females are even more envious of their generals. The Celtic generals always have the once-in-a-lifetime happiness of other insects, alas.

Everyone left in a sigh.

Celtic glanced at the time before turning off the light screen. It was already dinner time, and the little guy still showed no sign of waking up.