60

The banquet will last for 3 hours, Xie Ruan and the others can't really disappear for that long, the two stayed together for a while before returning to the banquet.

Celtic was reluctant, and regardless of Xie Ruan's objection, he insisted on carrying him all the way until he reached the end of the secret passage leading to the vice courtyard, and then put him down.

The big hand held the small hand, opened the secret passage door and walked out.

As soon as the two dazzling figures appeared, they quickly attracted everyone's attention.

These two protagonists who caused a sensation and then ran away, finally reappeared.

The guests were eager to move, and they all wanted to go up and talk to them, but they didn't dare, and they didn't know why they were hesitating.

"Kyle,"

Xie Ruan gently tugged at the big hands interlocking his fingers, calling in a low voice.

"What's wrong?"

Celtic bent down and listened.

"I'll find Anya and the others. They helped a lot today. They didn't know what happened just now..."

Xie Ruan finally realized his conscience and thought of his brothers.

"Kyle, go get busy, I see a lot of people want to talk to you."

"Okay."

In fact, Celtic didn't care about those guys at all, but he saw that the little guy wanted to play with his friends, so he agreed.

"Kiss one~"

Xie Ruan grabbed the female who was about to stand up straight, nibbled on his mouth, then turned and left, looking for the brothers he had forgotten for a long time.

Pressing her finger on the bitten part of her lips, the female insect with a meaningful face did not look back until that cute figure disappeared from sight.

Chong, who had been watching around for a long time, saw that the two sticky and inseparable lovers were finally willing to part, and finally, Chong tentatively stepped forward to talk.

"Hey, Admiral, you are really hiding something."

Not only is your ability to hide treasures great, but your ability to please them is even more remarkable!

"Thank you, thank you for coming tonight, I was rude just now."

The female worm in a happy mood, with a rare good temper and a good face, received every zerg who came up to chat and compliment her. The big pink treasure ring exposed on the big hand holding the wine glass really blinded the eyes of every worm.

"Kelt!!"

Celtic, who was socializing, paused slightly when he heard the familiar voice, holding the wine glass.

He raised his eyes to follow the prestige, and sure enough, he saw an old male worm with an angry face.

...

"Hey, brothers..."

Xie Ruan finally found the friends who followed the live broadcast.

It's not that there are no worms who want to come up to talk to them along the way, but they seem to be worried about everything and finally dare not be the first worm to eat crabs.

The females felt that this was after all a banquet for the Celtic general to declare their sovereignty, and they were suspected of being provocative if they went up to talk to them. If the little males hadn't come out just now, maybe some females who thought they were good would dare to go up and fight for it. Make a good impression.