94

The Zonghuang allocated the closest palace to Xie Ruan as the prince's mansion, and he asked Xie Ruan and Celtic to move into the imperial city. Xie Ruan didn't care, he listened to Kyle, and where Kyle was, he where is my home.

They are now living in the Admiral's Mansion that was awarded to Celtic's female father by the empire. Now that he has been promoted, he was originally going to move to the new Marshal's Mansion, but the original house has a different meaning to Celtic. He rejected the Marshal's Mansion and retained the Admiral's Mansion.

The Emperor of Worms heard about it somewhere, and directly transferred the house to Celtic permanently, but Celtic is now a worm with a male master. According to the law, all his property belongs to Xie Ruan.

"Wife, what's mine is yours, and what's yours is yours!"

Xie Ruan said sweetly holding his beloved wife.

This house can be passed on as an ancestral home in the future, but with the marriage system of the Zerg, if the child is not a "son", there is really no way to keep it... "

Wife, do you think our baby is a male or a female?"

"Do you wish What is it?"

Celtic held the little sweetheart in his arms tightly.

Well, it's really good to be a male in the Zerg, but it seems to be good to have a female like Celtic?

Xie Ruan was so entangled, suddenly, he thought of a question.

"Honey, what if the baby is like me..."

Whether it's a male or a female, being like him doesn't seem to be a good thing!

He is short and weak, and his spiritual level is also lagging behind. Although his spiritual level is already very high among males, there is no one higher than him in the younger generation, but Kyle has 2s+!

Xie Ruan became very anxious when he thought that his children would not be able to compare with others in terms of height and grade in the future.

He was too afraid that half of his human genes would hold him back!

Celtic has been reassuring him that it doesn't matter even if it is the lowest level of female insects. In the Zerg race, slender insects, both male and female, are very popular, and the wealth they leave behind can make their children have no worries.

"No, you don't understand..."

Xie Ruan couldn't tell Celt that his anxiety stemmed from his weak half of the genes, and that he was just a halfway mutated "fake" Zerg.

It can be said that other people's children have bad genetics, which can be said to be a matter of probability, and if their baby is not good, it must be his father's fault!

Celtic didn't know what happened to the little guy, no matter how he coaxed him, he always looked sad.

As the month of Dandan gets older, Xie Ruan becomes more and more worried. Those who don't know think he is the one who is pregnant.

Recently, he always likes to touch Celtic's belly and sigh.

"Baby, what are you worried about?"

The egg month is getting bigger and bigger, Celtic has gradually reduced the working hours recently, and started to eat more and more, there is something that you can't hide if you don't tell it up.

I didn't expect this little guy to be worried before him.

Xie Ruan shook his head and said nothing, he didn't know what to say.