100

Xie Ruan was shocked and instantly sober.

Before I had time to be surprised that my wife had turned back, I was overwhelmed by a wave of tension, and my whole body and mind were attracted by the slightly shaking insect eggs beside me.

"Wife, Kyle..."

He hugged Kyle tightly, and could only keep calling his lover's name, as if this would prevent him from being so nervous that he fainted.

Celtic seemed calm, but the emotion in his eyes betrayed him.

click.

The huge bug egg, under the gaze of its two fathers, finally, the first crack appeared.

If there is one, there are two, and the next step is much easier. From the first crack as the center, countless cracks are continuously decomposed on the surface of the eggshell.

Kaka.

A piece of eggshell was knocked off from the inside!

A translucent claw stretched out, it tried, and then began to dig along the hole, and made a big hole in a short while.

At this time, the little paw suddenly retracted.

After waiting for a long time, there was no movement. Xie Ruan was in a hurry. He patted Celtic's strong and powerful arm, and he wanted to go and have a look.

The shell of the insect's egg has the function of shielding the prying eyes of the spiritual power. Celtic didn't know what was going on inside the eggshell, but he knew it when he saw the little claw, so he was not as nervous as Xie Ruan.

This is a little bitch!

Once the shell is broken, the little female already has basic self-protection ability, so don't worry too much.

However, seeing it crawling out for so long is really abnormal. Celtic frowned, and walked over holding Xie Ruan who had been struggling to kick him.

They went to the egg and looked in through the breach.

The scene inside made the two fathers stupid on the spot.

A white and tender baby about eight or nine months old stepped on a translucent little female, leaned on the shell wall, tried hard to reach the edge of the eggshell breach, but couldn't reach it, the little female He raised the little insect claw several times, trying to help him, but retracted it halfway, even though it had just broken its shell, the little claw was already very sharp.

So, it jumped with all its strength, lifted the baby up with its body, and finally, its little hands reached the edge of the breach, and struggled to get out.

He slapped and fell on the soft nest, and the little female crawled out after a while, and one of them accidentally folded on the baby's back.

"Wow..."

The weak cry called back the souls of the two fathers.

"Put me down quickly!"

Xie Ruan used both hands and feet, kicking and thumping, Celtic finally reacted and let go. As soon as Xie Ruan was free, he rushed over and hugged the little female from its brother, and then carefully He picked up the crying baby lying on the ground.

Xie Ruan hugged the soft little one, a little at a loss, he shook it strangely, but couldn't coax it well.

"Wuuu... Wife, did he break it!"

Celtic stepped forward and pinched the little girl, put it on his shoulder, and then wrapped the two big and small babies who were crying one after another into his arms.