85

The guard females carried Xie Ruan to the medical room at home, and carefully placed him on the bed. After emergency treatment, his heartbeat slowly became stable and normal.

Xie Ruan raised his hand with difficulty and grabbed Bert's sleeve.

"You... what did you say just now, and again, I didn't hear you clearly."

He stared at Burt with fragile expectation in his eyes.

"Master, the female is not dead."

"Say it again."

"The female is not dead..."

"But, why do they all say..."

Big tears rolled down, but Xie Ruan couldn't care less wipe.

Bert could only tell him everything.

That day Celtic drove the escape pod out before blowing up star 87, and blowing up star 87 was just to cover up his escape route.

Celtic's confidants immediately launched a search and rescue after receiving the secret letter from him, but for safety reasons, their actions were all carried out in secret.

After much difficulty, I followed the signal to find the approximate location, but the signal was cut off on a certain desolate star.

The final landing place of the escape pod should be this desolate star.

"This desolate star has a special magnetic field, and all signals will be disrupted on it..."

It is not impossible to find an object on a desolate star without any purpose, but Kyle was seriously injured. I don't know if I can last until then.

"Master Bug, we are already searching with all our strength, don't worry."

Burt comforted the poor little Bug Master on the hospital bed, but he knew in his heart that this hope is really too slim, this kind of unresponsive expectation, It makes the insect more painful.

However, their little insect master needs such a belief to support...

Xie Ruan lay quietly on the bed, not knowing what to think, letting the tears flow for a while, and his empty expression gradually became firm.

"Bert."

"Humble?"

"I'm going to find Kyle."

Burt was shocked and wanted to persuade, but was blocked by his little bug master.

"Instead of waiting hopelessly in this place thousands of light-years away from him, it's better to go to him. No matter what the result is, at least we are together." Once

Xie Ruan made a decision, the other worms could only obey.

The question now is, how do they get out.

"What's the result of the negotiations between the Zonghuang and the rebels?"

Xie Ruan took the hot towel from Bert.

"The Emperor of Zombies, arrest the marshal."

A guard female stepped forward to report.

In other words, the Zerg Emperor decided to trade his life for the victory of the empire.

———

When the Marshal was arrested, he also showed a calm demeanor.

He laughed provocatively, heh, when the worm emperor is dead, there will still be chaos.

Just pointless struggle.