87

When the Celts woke up they were already on their way back.

"Admiral, are you awake?"

Xifa kindness appeared in his sight? smiley face.

He knew that he was rescued when he saw Xifa, and everything he saw before coma was not an illusion!

Looking around, he saw the familiar naval ship infirmary. He touched the wound, and the toxin was removed. Less than a day had passed, and such a serious injury was almost healed.

If the little guy was guessing, his eyes would widen in surprise...

"Your Excellency Xie Ruan is in the room."

Seeing his expression, Xifa knew what he wanted to ask.

"What's wrong with him?" He

was about to get out of bed as he said that, if the little guy didn't have some problems, he would definitely stay by his side, and the first thing he saw when he woke up shouldn't be a certain female.

Xifa didn't stop her, the female was physically strong, so she was almost better anyway.

Celtic's movements were nimble, and he couldn't tell he had been injured at all. He stretched out his mental strength and followed the "positioning" to find the past.

...

"Woof!"

The mop excitedly turned around the feet of the "treasure" it had found.

Celtic's full attention was on the little lump of baby on the bed.

Putting aside the mop, he went to the bed and lifted the quilt to lie down, holding his baby in his arms with all fours.

The feeling of his chest being filled again made him sigh.

Thin.

I heard from Xifa that the little guy didn't wake up for so long because of lack of sleep for a long time.

As for why he fainted, he didn't say, and he didn't ask, because he subconsciously thought that it was because he found him, and his mind, which had been tense for a long time, suddenly relaxed.

Lovingly touched his thin face with a pointed chin, feeling sore and aching in his heart, unable to imagine how this little thing survived.

At the door just now, Kenny and Bert told him everything that had happened during this period.

Almost, I will lose this little thing...

Thinking of this is a moment of fear, Celtic tightened his arms around Xie Ruan's limbs.

Fortunately, the little guy was strong enough. He couldn't help but imagine how the little guy made a plan to turn the tide and save the empire, and then brought the army to rescue him without stopping... His heart was full of pride for the

little guy.

Such an excellent and dazzling baby belongs to him.

It happened that he was seriously injured, his body was a bit over-used, and it might be that he was too relieved to hold the little guy, and he suddenly became sleepy after a while.

Kissing the soft and fluffy little head, he also closed his eyes and fell asleep.

...

Kelt felt a small hand sneakily attached to his abdomen, stroking carefully...

"Baby, have you rested?"

The voice was full of indulgence and teasing.

Xie Ruanzheng touched it vigorously, and his mood was indescribably complicated.