Hobi stood there silently and said "please take the water " with sign language.

Jungkook didn't understand what he was talking about. This is one of the reason jungkook didn't like to have a talk with hobi. He don't understand what he was trying to say.

"Stop with your fucking actions please leave me alone for sometimes, i need some peace" with that jungkook went from there.

Hobi sobbed a little bit. But suddenly the thought of dinner hit him hard. Jungkook didn't even had his breakfast now he is going skip his dinner too, no that will not happen hobi thought to himself. And ran back to jungkook. Hobi touched the sleeves of jungkook 's shirt. Jungkook again annoyingly looked back and yanked hobi's hands.

"What do you want hoseok"

"Please come and have dinner" hobi again spoked in sign language.

"I already had my dinner, you can eat and sleep, please don't disturb me for the god sake, i need some peace" jungkook yelled at hobi and went to his room.

Hobi took his steps back to his room. His heart is heavy and his eyes are tearing a lot.  He came back to the kitchen and put all the dishes is the fridge. With out eating anything.

Jungkook is like  strong vision and mission man. He always like his space. He needs calm and quite atmosphere. He needs a partner he can have a talk with. He never thought can't able to speak is a disability but he don't want that in his partner.

The night went like that. Hobi slept in his room and jungkook had his sleep in his room. When the morning comes hobi went to jungkook room ironed his shirt and put them on his bed, then polished his shoes after that he came back to the kitchen and made breakfast for him hoping he will have a calm breakfast with his husband. But nothing happened like that. Jungkook went to his company with out having his fill.

Days passed like this. Jungkook avoided hobi like dust. And hobi still hoping everything will come in terms. It's been two days jungkook went for a business meeting in newyork. Jungkook didn't informed this to hobi. Hobi get to know about this news via news. Because jungkook is young and vibrant businessmen his travelling will always cover by dispatch.

Hobi is worrying about his husband in the living room when he heard a door bell ringing sound. It's not usual they have visitors hobi excitedly ran to the door and opened it to see his bestfriend jimin. He astonished when he saw jimin. He hugged him and stayed like that for few more minutes. It's been so long hobi had some warmth from another person.

"I missed you hobaa, i really missed you" jimin hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"I missed you too" hobi replied back in his sign language.

Hobi welcomed jimin to his house. Make him sat on the sofa. And give his favourites to drink. Hobi cooked everything for jimin even if he said he don' t need anything. They had a quality time. Hobi is talking too much with his sign language. Jimin is enjoying every moment with his bestie.

"I missed your laughter my sunshine "

Hobi adoringly looked at jimin. Now they are sitting together in the sofa. And talking to each other with a heart out. The tv is running in the background suddenly hobi drifted his attention to tv when he heard a familiar name.

"Jeon jungkook is spotted in melbourne with his girlfriend kim minju in a sweet romantic date dinner"

Hobi's eyes widened at the sudden news. He looked at jimin. Jimin don't know how to  calm him down.

"Don't worry, hobaa everything will be alright it's just a rumour, not all the news are in internet is true "

"But they have the evidence jimine" hobi replied back.

"You can ask your husband when he came back don't worry sunshine, he won't do anything like that, jungkook is man of his words you know that better than me right" jimin ensured hobi.

Hobi nodded and decided to have a talk with his husband about this matter.and his body stiffened about the thought his husband is having a quality time with a lady and here he is worrying in his thoughts.

After two days jungkook came back from newyork. Hobi is impatient to have a talk about this but he knows jungkook is tired he should wait for a little bit. The night went like that. Both of them didn't had a talk with each other. When the morning came hobi prepared a cup of coffee and went to jungkook 's room with his diary.
He mentally prepared himself to have a talk about this. Jungkook's glare and stare always makes him weak and vulnerable. Today he wants clarifications about some things.

When he entered the room. Jungkook is sitting infront of his laptop and files. He seems pretty tired and stressed. Hobi don't want to stress him out more. So he kept that coffee beside the table jungkook looked at him and said.

"I don't need coffee and, i need my space hoseok please get out " jungkook gritted his teeth.

Hobi stayed silent. Jungkook looked at hobi with an annoying expression.

"What do you want hoseok, i have a very important meeting at evening am preparing for it, please just go away" jungkook took the calming step.

Hobi didn't say anything, and give his diary to jungkook. He took that harshly and looked at it.

On the diary
--------------------

"Do you have any feeling for me jungkook".

When he read the line anger took him over. His blood rushed to his veins.

"What the fuck you want, it's not right time to talk about this hoseok"

Hobi didn't said anything and stood there silently.

"I told you, just get out don't make me more angry" jungkook is above in an angry level. His veins are popping out. Hobi is also afraid of his husband. But he don't want to show his weaker side today.

When jungkook growled at him, hobi flinched a little bit.

"This is the last warning get out hoseok"

Hobi took a step forward but his hands trembled and it hits the corner of the table. The coffee spilled all over jungkook 's file and laptop. Hobi's eyes widened at the horror scene. Jungkook looked over there and fisted his hands.

"You want me to read your diary right, okeii i know how to make you leave this room" jungkook closed the door. And unbuckled his belt.

Hobi is now crying silently he don't know why his Heart is aching this much, thousands of thoughts strated run on his Head  is jungkook is going to beat him with belt. He won't hesitate to beat me right.

Jungkook came and stand infront of hobi with hobi's diary infront of his face.

"You want me to read this shitty thing right, that's why you ruined my things right"

Hobi didn't said anything again.

"Am not going to read this shit never ever," with that jungkook throwed the diary to the wall and and jungkook grabbed hobi's hand twisted to his back. Hobi winced when the pain hits.

"You are fucking ruined my life first now you are ruining my business, what the hell did i do to have you as my wife " jungkook harshly screamed at hobi. Hobi looked at jungkook with his long face. He never expect jungkook will say this to him.

"Am not going to read your diary hoseok, and just get the hell out of my room now " jungkook roared at hobi.

Hobi's hands are swollen and reddish because of the  harsh grip. He slowly caressed the part. Jungkook dragged hobi  out of the room and shattered the door infront of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------
See you guyz soon with the next chapter

Thank you for reading..

Thank you so much for voting*✨️

If you like it vote *