A chirping sound from a bird feeling the moment. A gentle breeze hit them all as they're walking around the nature of forest. Today they're having a shooting at the mountain. Well, Aqua is.

"Thank you for taking care of Aqua today." Miyako-san said to the director while holding Ruby. Astra was enjoying the beautiful scenery while holding Aqua's hand.

"Oh yeah, no problem. By the way, that's taken care of right?" Taishi said as his eyes glance at the small girl in her hold.
"Yeah... more or less..." Miyako sweatdropped. Ai is scheduled is pack for today but not with this shooting. She can leave the other two or Aqua by themselves. Ruby is actually making a big fuss, and wailing about not wanting to go and stay with her mother. But there is no option for her. She falls asleep out of exhaustion from crying.

Taishi walked towards Aqua. "I'll get in trouble if I use a child actor who's not part of a company, so..."

"If you're looking for someone to act, then my sleeping over there can do better job than me. If anything you should ask her." Aqua glance at the sleeping Ruby in Miyako's hold. Astra hide behind Aqua as he is still yet uncomfortable with the man in front of them.

"No, I want you." Taishi immediately turned down the suggestion. Why would he let go of the precious gem in front of his eyes. Impossible.
"I'm using Ai in exchange for you being part of my film. In this industry, we call it bartering. Take note, it's one of the basic terms around" Seeing how scary the director was, Astra immediately hide behind Aqua. Aqua just pat his head while sweatdropped. 'Do he need to look that scary while telling me that...?'

Miyako walked towards them. "That scary director sure likes you, Aqua. What'd you even do?"
"I didn't really do anything. Somehow, old men tend like it whenever young people have an informal and easy going attitude towards them. So I just avoid being loud," He shrugged his shoulder.

"What an unpleasant child you are" Miyako sweatdropped.

*******

Astra walk around the shooting set alone. He refuse the invitation from his brother to go to preparation room and choose to stay outside, fulfilling his curiosity. He never went to country side as they love in the city of Tokyo. The scenery here do amaze him.

He walk aimlessly and suddenly bump into someone's leg. "Ah!" Astra rubbed his head and looked up, regretting it as the scary director face appear in front of him.

"What are you doing here alone kid? Where are your siblings? Don't you dare wander off like before. You don't how much trouble you caused to us." Taishi didn't mean it to sound that harsh, but Astra mind think otherwise. His eyes slowly tear up and a sobbed escaping his lips. Taishi panics and look around, trying to find anyone near that can help him but to his disappointment, he need to handle the consequences by himself.

"Oi! Don't cry. I'll be dead if your brother knew this. Please stop crying." Taishi didn't know how to handle kid, especially the crying one. Astra whimper and said, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to cause trouble..."

Now Taishi felt worse. He didn't know what to do so he just let his brain choose which body part to move and help him. Taishi pick him up slowly, in case the kids suddenly throw a tantrum but instead, Astra cling to him like a Koala. He sigh and rubbed the boys back. "Hey..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scold you. I'm just worried if you get lost again. You put up quite a mess before you know..." he said softly.

Astra stay quiet and just keep crying softly into the director's arm. After a while he finally calm down. Taishi bring out a small handkerchief to wipe the left over tears. He sigh, "You triplets are weird."

Astra giggled. Taishi's heart is now at ease as the boy finally smiling again. Don't know why, but it just hurt to see him sad.

"There you are!" Aqua rushed towards them, "I was worried that you got lost again..." He let out a relief sigh as he saw Astra is with the director and not somewhere unseen.