Chapter 46: time to lose control

------------✧♡✧-------------

My breath shook with excitement as I looked at his well-toned body from above, wondering what to do next. But Heeseung grabbed both my thighs and straightened us both into a more upright position. This movement caused our two middles to collide for the very first time.

"Fuck". The suppressed moan he uttered was one of the hottest things I'd ever heard and made my fingers dig firmer into his skin.

I squinted my eyes in pleasure. Due to the fact that I was wearing nothing but my underwear beneath the sweatshirt, I could feel his arousal sticking into my center, and I took concentrated breaths in the crook of Heeseung's neck so as not to lose control.

I hated the feeling that I couldn't feel his warm torso on my skin, but something inside me still hestistated taking off the sweatshirt. I pulled back from the crook of his neck and met his penetrating gaze, which made me close my legs tighter around his hips. Heeseung's lips hovered lightly over mine, just brushing them a couple of times, while his hands found their way under the fabric again.

With my eyes closed, I concentrated on the tingling sensation that his fingertips left on my body, which he merely observed with a grin. "You are so fucking hot.". He whispered and kissed the area below my ear, which made me jerk up. His warm breath moved down to the side of my neck, and I tilted my head to give him better access. He spread light pecks and licks on my sensitive skin, which elicited a soft moan from my mouth, and I tangled my hand in his hair.

I pulled his head up to mine and pressed my lips to his, which made him fall back into the pillows. One of my hands moved as if by itself down his torso and stopped right at his waistband, where I traced the skin with my thumb. A few times, he had to interrupt and detached himself from me with a snort. "You love teasing me, huh?"

Inevitably a grin settled on my face and I now also guided the second hand down to his gray sweatpants. "I've just never seen Lee Heeseung this whiny.". My gaze dropped to the bulge in his pants, and I thought about what to do next. Unknot the cord? Or just pull it down?

"You have no idea how much I could make you whine underneath me.".

My thoughts stopped for a second and his words echoed in my head, repeating themselves over and over. For sure! I didn't doubt even for a second how good Heeseung was in the bed. I licked my lower lip in thought and couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to have sex with him.

"Why so quiet all of a sudden, huh? Are you scared?".

The words I actually had in mind and planned for them to answer him as confidently as possible did not. In fact, I dragged myself more and more into the shit, without even noticing it. "I'm not! You're just very confident in yourself.".

Heeseung raised his eyebrows. "So you don't think I can do it?" his index fingers played with the thin straps of my panties. "You think I can't make you moan out my name and beg me to stop?".

My body clenched at the notion and I swallowed hard to banish the burning dryness from my throat. I wanted him. I wanted him so much it hurt.

"No one's managed to do." I muttered, noticing the grin on his face widen as his eyes held me spellbound.

NO. OF COURSE NOT, HYEONA. YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN. STOP SAYING CRAP LIKE THAT!

His hands moved from my slip up across my back. "Oh, is that so?". Suddenly, a pressure released around my chest as he unclasped my bra and I tried to suppress my nervous breath.

"That's okay, isn't it?". His voice was suddenly soft again.

I nodded slowly and I pulled my arms out of the sweatshirt sleeves.