Chapter 7: drunk-dazed

------------✧♡✧-------------

It's the girl in the stands at football training. His ex-girlfriend, with whom he had broken up about a week ago.

Jay seemed to have recognized her as well. "Arin at 12 o'clock," he whispered through his teeth, and the whole group turned to the girl.

She didn't seem to want to come to the group, but Jay was also sitting with us and if she wanted to congratulate him, there was no way around it.

Heeseung chewed tensely on his cheek as he saw her approaching and suddenly placed his hand on my thigh while his gaze was fixed on the wall opposite. I winced a little and peered down as he traced slow circles with his thumb. OMG I'm dying. How would I ever be able to hide my flushed cheeks?

Arin stopped on the spot. She looked at me for a few seconds before turning around and walking quickly out of the house.

My hand clung to the end of the couch while I tried not to freak out at any second.

"Why don't we keep playing?" Heeseung suddenly asked, trying to get everyone's attention. "I broke up with her, that's it. So no reason to mess up our evening now, okay guys?".

Siu nodded and unlocked her phone again to scroll through some more questions. "That's a good one.", she announced with a smirk. "Never have I ever had sex with someone I wasn't attracted to because I wanted to get laid that badly.".

Jay raised his shot in the air. "Cheers to our lifestyle.", he nodded at Sunghoon, who also swallowed immediately. But everyone else drowned their shots one after another, which honestly surprised me. Maybe that's really a thing. But something my virgin ass can't talk along with the others.

Heeseung's hand was now moving on my skin again. Did he possibly not realize it at all? Because if he does, he can hide it pretty well, because the butterflies in my stomach are about to kill me.

"You didn't, Hyeona?", Jake asked me, which made me startle a bit, because my head was obviously in a completely different dimension right now.

"I, well...uhm...I-I don't think so.", I almost tripped over my own words.

Beomgyu winked at me. "We have a good girl here.". 

I glanced over to Heeseung and found him chuckling at Beomgyus statement.

The latter now grabbed Siu's cell phone from her hand and began to look for questions himself.

"Hee?", I whispered softly to get his attention. I carefully reached for his hand to slide it off my leg. „Hm?", he hummed in response and glared down at my lap as he felt my hand on top of his, before our eyes met again.

"Never have I ever kept a crush secret from a person in this room.", smirked Beomgyu, and I slightly started panicking.

"I need to use the restroom.". Everyone was surprised as I suddenly got up from my seat. So I broke eye contact with him and left the group. „Upstairs and then left!", was the last thing I could here.

Even though I did not  have to use the restroom at all, I still entered and locked the door behind me. With a little shaky hands, I pulled out my smartphone and called Jungwon.

„Hey, what's up?", he picked up a few seconds later. In the background, music could be heard as well.

"Wonie, I'm so done!", I sighed. "Look at my hand, I'm actually shaking.".

„What happened?". I noticed him leaving the crowded area to find a more silent spot.

„Heeseung happened.", I explained with a smile but my best friend seemed confused. „But isn't that a good thing tho?".