Chapter 16: confession

------------✧♡✧-------------

After the shower, I quickly wrapped myself in my pink, fluffy bathrobe to escape the cold air. One of the worst moments for hot showers is most likely the second you leave the shower and the hot steam and your body hits the cold air.

However. I briefly blow-dried my hair so that it was no longer soaking wet and hurried across the cold tiles to my room. Even though it was summer, it could cool down considerably during the nights, so I had to rely on my thick wool blanket.

I picked up my cell phone from the mattress when I received a new message from Jungwon. Curious, I entered the chat.

Jungwon:

"What were Heeseung and you doing in the fitting room 😏 "

What the hell is going on with this guy. Jungwon was always the cuddly and cute type of person. He shouldn't spend so much time with Jay in my opinion.

Hyeona:

Nothing wth! I called after you to hand my phone to me. But he said you were shitting, so he gave it to me.".

Jungwon:

And do you think like this day has strenghtened your bond???

Hyeona:

If you dont stop wish this crap, I'm coming over to kill you!!

Jungwon:

My Hyeo baby is so in luuuv

Okay! Enough! I left our chat, almost throwing my phone against the wall because I couldn't take his cringiness any longer. But I swiped directly over to Heeseungs chat. The last message he sent, was three years ago, before I left to the airport.

But as if by magic, the yellow snapchat icon popped up at the top of my screen, showing a new message from Heeseung.

Immediately, my heart started pounding like crazy when I opened the picture he just sent me.

Him sitting on his bed, head resting against the headboard. Wet tousled hair. And a basic black T-shirt.

How on earth should I ever survive the following days, when he keeps sending me this kind of pictures. I zoomed closer to the picture. He's flawless. Everything of him is flawless. His jawline. His neck. Gosh, I wanna touch his neck so bad.

Does it sound weird?

Probabaly yes.

Heeseung:

„Can I call you?"

I slowly lowered my phone down on my belly while gulping hard. Call me? Like right now? Why on earth would he want to call me? Damn, my heart started beating so fast. I'm close to a heart attack.

Hyeona:

„Right now?"

I tipped, needing multiple attempts because of my shaky hands.

Heeseung:

„If you aren't busy?"

Quickly, I got up from my bed and rushed towards my window. From up here, I had a perfect view over our whole garden. So I fortunately spotted Sunghoon in the whirlpool as always. Zoomed out with headphones in his ears and head leaned back.