Episode 29

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

She walked away from his house alone since she didn't want to interact with him at the moment just to put her thoughts together in silence.

She've never been this puzzled before. The person she thought was heartless and barbaric, turned out to be a victim himself.

His past is tainted dark and it's shadows are still lurking over his present.

She walked in utter silence still recovering through the huge shock when a guy in a black hood suddenly appeared at the corner of her eyes.

She frowned before turning towards the figure which seemed much more familiar than her imagination.

Jeon Jungkook.

It had to be. She couldn't be mistaken.

He was looking around cautiously and his actions were rather frantic.

She turned around before walking behind him with the desire to approach him.

He turned an alley and she ran behind but was flabbergasted when she found the alleyway completely empty.

Where'd he go?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

I was saved yesterday since jimin didn't come back home till my arrival. But what flabbergasted me more was that he didn't appear even in the morning.

Mrs Park was freaking out while Mr Park was passive agressive and probably nonchalant.

A part of me felt it was selfish, yet I decided to go to school since my assignment is due by tomorrow.

Not that my presence was going to bring him back any earlier.

Frankly speaking it's a little strange..... considering he haven't been out for nights in a very long period of time.

But who knows? Maybe yesterday was an exception?

I was packing my bag since I heard the assessment bell when Taehyung approached me.

"I'll wait for you in the parking lot. Let's go to my house and complete the work.", Taehyung suggested and I nodded.

"I need to take a book from library first. So it might take a little time. I'll follow up after getting the book.", he slowly moved his head at my response and strode away.