Episode 18

(ONE WEEK LATER)

(ONE WEEK LATER)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Where shall I put this?", Taehyung suddenly interrupted when y/n was dealing with a boy.

"Umm. In the cutlery section?", she replied unsure while picking out the snacks asked by the boy.

"I don't know where that is. You know I'm new right? Can't you just take me there?", he insisted making her sigh.

"I can help you Taehyung.", he instantly turned back at the manager's voice.

"Follow me.", the manager left while Taehyung took a sharp breath looking at the young boy standing right next to y/n.

Huffing in defeat, he left.

"I know she's your finance but.....", the lady stopped near the section, and took the cutlery from his hand, before placing it.

"You need to control your jealousy. He's a customer and she's a worker."

"I-I'm not jealous.", he denied.

"Oh really?", the manager turned back towards him with a smirk on her face.

"Oh look, y/n is smiling at that boy."

Taehyung instantly turned back and saw y/n just inertly standing alone at the far section making him immediately realize his stupidity.

The lady in her forties laughed.

"Loving her is not a crime. But the next time you tell me she's your finance, tell me with much more confidence. The last time you told me, I didn't believe a word of what you said."

The lady left, leaving Taehyung completely flabbergasted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n finally left the store after bidding her by to the store manager.

She was walking alone when fast steps echoed behind her.

"Hey!", Taehyung yelled at her but she didn't stop.

"How cruel of you!", he exclaimed finally reaching at her level.

"You know we both leave together. Then why did you leave me alone today?", he whined walking faster alongside her.

"Stop chasing me. If someone saw us together then....."

"Then?", he raised his brow in question.

"Just don't follow me.", she plainly declared.

"Hmm.", for some reason he just couldn't get enough of looking at her.

All he wanted, twenty four seven was her face, right in front of his eyes.