Episode 26

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"I'll leave now.", I got up from my seat but Taehyung instantly caught my wrist, stopping me midway.

"I'll drop you.", his hand over my wrist made my skin burn with resistance.

"Don't create anymore problems for me.", I passively took out my arm from his grip. There was not much change of an expression on his face. He just smiled.

"Alright. Let's meet in the school tomorrow.", he patted my head with a bright grin.

I didn't say much and just turned to leave.

Kim Taehyung is out of my understanding. From hating me, to sabotaging me in order to satisfy his ego, he've only given me pain. And now what's with this new facade? What's more to be taken?

I silently walked to the parking lot where I knew the driver was waiting. I hope he doesn't suspect anything. If he got to know that I met someone then he wouldn't hesitate to inform jimin. And then God knows what he will do.

"So you're both actually dating."

I was startled as my feet came to an instant halt at the familiar voice.

My gaze drifted to find eunwoo standing by the wall on my left, serenely gawking at me with his arms crossed at his chest.

Getting my full attention, he stepped closer but still at a safe distance.

"Did he really give you his spot just because you're.....", his sudden pause made me lose my temper.

"Because I?", I countered while his cold gaze was scrutinized in my direction.

Suddenly a mocking smile stretched across his lips before he suddenly flicked his finger over my forehead catching me off guard.

"Because you're stupid."

I scowled while he huffed.

"I know Taehyung for a lot more time than you do. He's mistrustful, egocentric and extremely mysterious. Don't get too close to him.....", he suddenly took a step closer and now his shadow was completely towering my figure.

"You don't know what he'll have hidden under his sleeves for you."

"Well, if you're talking about being selfish then what should I call you Mr Cha Eunwoo?", I countered finally gathering the strength to take a step forward. My eyes never wavered, looking staright into his.

"Being friendly with me at first, trying to act amiable and then suddenly changing your colors. Now who's more suspicious in your eyes?"

He didn't say anything but just kept his gaze locked with mine.