Episode 25

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV----------۝----------

Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"What are you doing here?", I blinked in bewilderment towards Taehyung who just smirked in response.

"Oooh. What did you buy?", he suddenly snatched the bag in my hand, catching me off guard.

"Hey!", I tried to snatch it back but I could only get the shopping bag since he already took out the box from inside.

"Oh wow.", he seemed amused taking out the black watch.

"You bought me a gift? You're the best girlfriend one could ask for!"

"It's not for you!", I tried to get it back but he only hid it behind himself raising his brow in question.

"Then who is it for? That bastard?"

I could sense how his mischievous tone suddenly turned icily cold when he mentioned Jimin.

"Yeah..... It's his birthday.....", I lowly murmured keeping my eyes over the ground in embarrassment.

But..... Why am I explaining it to him?!

"Now give it back to me!", I extended my hand in stubbornness with determined expressions.

He coldly looked at my eyes before giving a long look to my hand, not before he grabbed my hand and dragged me along.

"Yaaah!", I tried to yank him away but he held my hand tighter pulling me back inside the mall.

I struggled and his unaltering gaze momentarily fell back.

"You're not going to give him any gifts. You can buy gifts for only one man..... me. Okay?", his calm voice made me completely lose my temper.

"Give it back! He'll kill me!", I yelled but he never halted over his steps.

"He wouldn't dare to even lift a finger on you. And if he ever thinks, then I'll chop off his fingers."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Perched over his swivel chair, jimin was impatiently tapping his fingers over the mahogany table of his office, eyes keenly fixed over his phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!!!"

He jolted up from his chair when jin stormed inside his office with a huge box in his hands.