Episode 10

(ONE WEEK LATER)

(ONE WEEK LATER)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The ruffling of the sheets noised the silence of the murky midnight as he turned around for the nth time in his bed, trying to find that one comfortable position he can sleep in.

It's been a week since he've lost his peaceful slumber and is usually left sleepless over nights.

It's affecting his academic position as well, which he obviously can't put in danger.

Not when he did something so cruel just to keep it.

Kim Taehyung is not a bad guy. At least, not in his eyes.

He was never selfish enough to sabotage someone like that just to achieve his goals.

But Choi y/n had somewhat gained his wrath and hatred for her mere existence.

Something no one else was able to do, she did.

She took his place.

Wrong move.

He belongs to the top. He always did.

Even that eunwoo couldn't surpass him after all those years of tries.

Oh, how he enjoyed his misery everytime the results were announced.

But he couldn't imagine himself being at the same place as him. And now when he did, he couldn't bear it.

So he did what he found right and swept her out of his way.

Then why is he so restless now? And why can't he calm his own conscience from blaming him?

Getting tired, he finally sat up on the bed, taking the blanket off of him.

"You did right.", he tried to comfort himself.

But he knew, none of this could comfort him.

Not like he's going to sleep tonight anyways.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------