★ 23 | I Love You ★

Start from the beginning

"Impressive"

"Wait wait agh hold on! Not that one" he let go of what he was doing and approached me, straying in between my legs and pressing his hand on my chest. Reaching out for the one I had in my hand, grabbing my wrist just to pull it down.

That...was a surprise.
I widened my eyes and looked down at him. His messy flowered hair and puffed up face made my heart jump up and down all giddy from his smile.

He pursed his lips with determination and exchanged the one I had with another one, just this time the only difference was that this one was already beautiful.

It was cute, seeing how much care and delicacy he put into something so little.
And I loved it.

Maybe it was our close proximity but something in my mind was yelling at me, throwing me across the acres of my wits to just hook him by the waist and devour him instead.

Because the cupcake wasn't the thing that was making my chest heat up the most.

"For me?" I smiled, narrowing my eyes and parting my lips into a grin.

"No for me, of course for you dummy! So take it before I change my mind-gah!" he pushed my hand forcefully closer to my lips, causing the icing of the cupcake to melt right on my lips.

Ugh this boy was making my heart freaking melt

"Okay honey" I teased, parting my lips and taking a bite with my eyes closed. Before opening them up to see Tweek closing up his eyes and anxiously wait for my response.

His hands fidgeted with the edges of his cuffs and he took a deep breath in.

"So...?" he opened one eye in hopes of seeing me say something in response.

"Well, it's kinda missing something" I cooed and he groaned, "missing what agh jesus!?" he bit his lip and sighed in disbelief.

"A bit more of icing that's it"

I nodded, tapping my index finger on my lips and eyeing the batch of smudged icing on the corner of his cheek.

"Something like..." I brought my finger over to his cheek and flicked off the smallest amount of icing from it. "This" I finished my sentence and brought it up to my mouth.

"Much better" I nodded, tilting my chin up high. And his face went red.

"Just have it" he blushed and roughly pushed the cupcake into my mouth and I gasped, muffling a laugh.

"Mmso gumod" I cooed, chewing the cupcake and swallowing it down.

"So" I licked my thumb and wiped the crumbs from the corner of my lips. "I was thinking"

"That...maybe I could take you out tonight?" I placed my palm on my cheek and smiled softly.

"Take me...out tonight?" he snickered at the idea and raised his brow. The Look on his face tells me he's more than intrigued by what I mean so I stuff a few more specks of icing into my mouth and take a deep breath.

"Mhm"

"Just you"

"And me"

"Together" I looked down at his hands and back up at him.

Tonight.
I wanted to make tonight special.
For him.

"Gah what are you getting at!?" he chuckled and plucked a spoonful of icing in between my lips and I hummed in delight.

"What I'm trying to say is..." I shrugged my shoulders back and pulled the spoon out of my lips and placed it on the counter. Carefully walking forward and licking the frosting off my lips.