★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★

Start from the beginning

"Agh why is it so co-"

"Morning, honey" I teased.

His eyes fell down to my chest and back up to my eyes. Suddenly going red from the realization.

Of course it's a joke, but the way his face is lighting up is making me want to burst out into laughter. It made my heart beat every time he turned red, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Spoke too soon?" I snickered, narrowing my eyes.

Nah.

"Im so sorry Craig I" he panicked, roughly placing his hands on my chest and leaning up.

But instead of letting him go I threw my arms around him and pulled him back down.
Yeah not happening dummy.

"ooo it's cold huh?"

"You're finding this amusing, aren't you" he narrowed his eyes and muffled softly, giving in to my stupid tug.

"Something like that" I smiled, scuffing my face into his hair.

"Asshole" he slurred, tilting his head up and cheekily placing his chin on my chest with a stupid frown stuck to his dimpled ends causing me to snicker.

"Messy head" I cocked my brow and inched my fingers from his back down to his waist.

Oh so is this what we're doing?
fun.

"Stupid lips" the words softly strung from his mouth and he looked down at my lips before looking up at my face with a grin. Something about having my hands on his waist was making me hot.

And I was liking it

"Stupid lips?"
That's a new one.

My fingers left his waist and walked down his thighs. And he noticed, coolly raising a brow and sluggishly leaning up. Casually letting him straddle me.

Oh geez.
I gulped.

"Got a problem?"

Yeah, yeah I do.
And you're sitting on it.
Talk about being careless-

"Not at all," I grinned, tilting my head to the side.

"Fwam" he hands roughly covered my face and I could hear the exhale of his scuffed breath.
Now that was...amusing.

"...was that necessary?" I chuckled, softly speaking into the palms of his hands.

"You've got that annoying face on" he rolled his eyes, keeping his hands on my face. "And the way your looking at me like-"

"Like what?"
I teased, smiling a little and bringing my hands up to his wrists.
Softly shifting his hands down a little. Just enough to see that feverish expression that I love written all over his face.

"Like this?" I smiled, inching closer to his palms and softly pecking my lips on his wrists. Leading them all the way up until I reached his palms.

"Or like this?" I carefully tightened my grip on his wrists and slowly traced up his palms until I pecked his fingertips with a smile.

"You tell me"

"you..." he gulped, roughly standing up and stumbling off my lap. His hands quick to cover up the beet red color stuck to his cheeks.

"Bastard" he muffled into his hands and pushed himself back up against the wall.

"I'm aware" I sat up, softly brushing my lips down with my thumb.