가지 마

(JenLisa)

---Lisa's pov---

Lisa knocks on Jennie's apartment door. No response. She knocked again, and a third time. Then she got out her emergency spare key and allowed herself in. "Jennie?" Lisa walked quickly to Jennie's bedroom. The door was closed, so she knocked on that too. After the fifth knock, Lisa came in, half-closing her eyes in case Jennie was changing. What she found was beyond her belief.

"Jennie..." Lisa murmured, rushing towards her. Jennie was hunched over in her bed, crying. "What's wrong?" She wraps her arms around her girlfriend worriedly.

"Th-they said that I," Jennie's sobs wracked her body, "that I'm not a good dancer." Jennie can't hold back her tears and cries loudly into Lisa's shoulder. She had danced her hardest.

Lisa isn't very good at comforting people, and especially not Jennie. She can just feel the pain her girlfriend is feeling seeping into herself the more she sits here.

"It seems like you want to cry alone. I'm sorry they didn't like your dancing," Lisa sympathized stiffly, standing up.

Jennie pulls her forcefully back down onto the bed and hugs her. She sniffles, "don't go..."

So, Lisa stays. She cuddles all of the sadness out of Jennie. She makes ice cream sundaes for both of them as they rewatch Zootopia for the millionth time because Jennie loves it.

Lisa covers Jennie with a blanket and switches the television off when Jennie falls asleep on her shoulder. She leaves a kiss on the other girl's forehead and brushes Jennie's lips softly with her fingers before drifting to sleep as well. 

(A/N: sorry about not updating often T^T)