Our Love Is Like Playing With Fire

Full title: Our Love Is Like Playing With Fire ('cause jisoo be sneaky)

(Lisoo)

-Jisoo's pov-

Jisoo snuffled over in the bed, relishing the warmth, knowing that she was going to be-

"You're going to be late if you don't get up soon," Lisa called from the other room.

Jisoo didn't respond, imagining Lisa trying to figure out how to make coffee with the new machine they had bought yesterday. Glancing over at the desk next to the bed, she smirked at the sight of her partner's glasses left out.

What else would the glasses ever want to be used for other than getting that "I can't believe I fell in love with someone so foolish" face out of Lisa that Jisoo loved?

She snatched them off the bedside desk, just before Lisa called again from the other room. "Babe?"

Jisoo groggily got out of bed, and found Lisa squinting at the coffee maker instructions on their couch. "Yeah?" She answered, putting the glasses on her face. She blinked at how different the world seemed. If these helped Lisa read more clearly, then she had no idea how.

"Have you seen my glasses?" The maknae brought the small sheet of instructions closer to her eyes as if it would help.

"Uh, no."

She huffed with frustration. "Then could you read this?"

"Yeah." Jisoo bit the inside of her cheek, to keep herself from telling Lisa her cheeky plan. It was hard to keep things from her, since she vowed to herself never lie to her girlfriend. But there were some occasions.

The pink-haired woman came up behind the couch to wrap her arms around Lisa, one arm draped around her chest, and the other her neck. Lisa lifted the page to Jisoo face, as she leaned forward over Lisa's head to see.

Lisa tilted her face a little upwards, and lifted her eyes to Jisoo. A frosty sigh left her lips and her eyebrows furrowed as she gazed at Jisoo, seeing what Jisoo had on her face. "You're insufferable," The maknae huffed.